[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Anyoone like Ebay?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Garage: Merchandise & Other Fun Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
little laurie
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just love Ebay a lot! I got the lunch box and thermos on there and my sister brought me a metel thermos. So I have both of their thermos. Also I pretty much brought all the Tiger Beat magazines except I need two more of their magazines. Then I'll have have all of it. I also have all of their records too including The Bulletin Board one. Along with the board game I brought at Value Village a while ago. So I really love Ebay a lot! It really fun to go on there and see what kind of stuffs they have on there. I also have two of Suzanne Crough's movie " Children Of Divorce" and Dawn: A Portrait Of Teenage Runaway" which Suzanne was on the begining of the film. I wish there was more of her movies on Ebay. I also got two David Cassidy's books on Ebay as well. I have all this on displayed in my room. So it look like a Partridge Family museum in there.

Peace,
Little Laurie
babycakes
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Ebay too!!!

I sell (and buying) - seem to buy a lot more than I sell though. I used to collect in the 70's everything I could find on PF and David - and so much I did not have back then...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Garage: Merchandise & Other Fun Stuff All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: