[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Would this be a good time to thank Legacy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Music!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kenbubblegumkid
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Would this be a good time to thank Legacy Reply with quote

Just wanted to run this by everyone to get your opinions. I'm also not going to do anything without everyone's okay.

Was wondering if it may be a good idea to contact Legacy Recordings and tell them they did a great job on the album and that we would love to see future Partridge Family CD's including of course BB. I went on their site www.legacyrecordings.com, and on the bottom of the page you can contact them. When you click on "contact us", it says "Re-issue" suggestions and I thought what better way to start the ball rolling hopefully for the next CDs, than to let them know exactly what they're asking to know.

It's just a thought, I think it might help. There is also a blurb about the new PF album in the middle column of the homepage.

Ken
JoeySoCal

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fine idea, Ken, and ....it couldn't hurt, right? ;)

[Ken: My reply post to you answering how you use the emoticons, among others, got deleted, so I don't know whether you saw it or not. Very Happy If not, let me know, and I'll mail to your private message box.]
kenbubblegumkid
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:26 pm    Post subject: Thanking Legacy Reply with quote

Joey,

Thanks, I got your post and it worked. Very Happy
CassidyDiva
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re-issue site Reply with quote

I also requested AT HOME WITH THEIR GREATEST HITS & WORLD OF THE PF!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JoeySoCal

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:43 pm    Post subject: Huh?? Reply with quote

Good, Ken, I'm glad!! Cool

Now, why in the world (no pun intended) would you request those two titles when we just GOT a Greatest Hits package??? What makes you think they would bother, especially when we can't even get Bulletin Board?? I don't follow your logic. Shocked
kenbubblegumkid
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:53 pm    Post subject: Is this a good time Reply with quote

Joey, thanks for your posts. Cassidy Diva(I'm sorry I don't know your name), now that you contacted them, I feel better about doing so. I guess maybe I will after I see a few more posts.
Ken
Dave Polo
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyway, you can make up those two greatests hits cds by just using the previously released PF cds and burn a copy of your own.
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ken, you don't need anybody's permission to contact BMG on your own. If that's what you want to do, I say go for it. You aren't acting as a representative for the website, so whatever you want to do is your own business. Have fun. Very Happy
kenbubblegumkid
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 10:42 am    Post subject: Would this be a good time Reply with quote

Scott,

Thanks, I appreciate it. I guess I just wanted to make sure that there would be no down side before I did it, not that there should be. I can't wait.
Ken
CassidyDiva
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 12:03 pm    Post subject: My Requests Reply with quote

Those were also released on LP, so why shouldn't they be released OFFICIALLY on CD? They were a part of the OFFICIAL PF collection (all the GH released in the past 10 years were home-made collections & not a part of the PF History).
BTW-My name is Cheryl!
http://facffanclub.netfreehost.com/index.php?mforum=facffanclub
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kenbubblegumkid
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 2:30 pm    Post subject: Is this Reply with quote

Hi Cheryl,

Glad to know your name.
Ken
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Music! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: