[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Will The CD Be Coming Out On May 3rd?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Music!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
little laurie
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:46 am    Post subject: Will The CD Be Coming Out On May 3rd? Reply with quote

Hi Everybody's,
Now the DVD will be coming out on May 3rd. I was wondering will the CD be coming out on the same day as the DVD? I can't wait!

Peace,
Little Laurie
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeepers -- we've been talking about this for weeks. Where've ya been? Laughing Laughing The CD and DVD both come out the same day. Very Happy
little laurie
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank Scott for clearing this up. That really great!!!! I guess I should come on here more often. I'm so glad they are both coming out on the same day! After a couple days after my birthday.

Peace,
Little Laurie
CassidyDiva
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:50 pm    Post subject: CDS Shipping today Reply with quote

Tower Records is Shipping my CD today! I ordered the DVDs at the same time, but I guess I'll have to wait to get those
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just driving over to the Anaheim Tower Records on Beach and Lincoln on Tuesday! I called them today, and they have both the DVD and CD in stock. Cool
Sunshine78
Ricky's Vocal Coach
Ricky's Vocal Coach

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I pre-ordered the CD Friday from CD Unverise for 8.39. Very Happy
Dave Polo
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 1:14 pm    Post subject: iTunes, frustrating. Reply with quote

Well, I wanted to download just the unreleased tracks from the cd since nobody in my city got the PF cd. Everybody here got the DVD boxset, but not the cd. So, I logged onto iTunes, saw the new PF cd for May 3rd, but couldn't download it, because it said for Canadian accounts, have to buy from the Canadian iTunes store. So I go there and they don't even have anf May 3rd releases up???? So I don't know why the Canadian iTunes site isn't updated like the U.S. site? The day is half over and still shows only April 26th releases? So I'm SOL for now.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave, I have to thank you. It never occured to me to check iTunes. Since I already have umpteen versions of the other songs, I went to iTunes and was able to download just the tracks I wanted. Should have thought of that earlier! I now have 101 Partridge Tunes on my iPod. Yippee!! Very Happy
JoeySoCal

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now, why didn't I think of that??? Shocked
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I hope you plan on buying the CD anyway. We need all the sales we can get in order to get Bulletin Board and other Rarities released. Very Happy
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not a free download, you pay for the tracks on iTunes as well, so it's still counted as a sale.

Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Music! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: