[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

YOUR TOP 3 EPISODES FIRST SEASON AND WHY ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Renfrew
Bus Mechanic
Bus Mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fun question! My favorite episodes are:

"What? And Get Out of Show Business?" Because it started the show and introduced us the the characters.

"And The Memory Lingers On" Because it's so funny and also has I Think I Love You in It.

"Soul Club" Because it's got sort of an "afro thing". Laughing
xpffanx
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renfrew wrote:
Fun question! My favorite episodes are:

"What? And Get Out of Show Business?" Because it started the show and introduced us the the characters.

"And The Memory Lingers On" Because it's so funny and also has I Think I Love You in It.

"Soul Club" Because it's got sort of an "afro thing". Laughing

Ha ha i also like soul clubcause of its afro thing Laughing
imaginedani
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol ok mine are alot different to everybody elses..

(1) This Is My Song - I love this episode, the fighting between Keith and Danny is hilarious. I love how Danny keeps 'humming' (also funny) all these classic show themes! And how Shirley sings thru the wall and Danny thinks it 'sounds like coyotes' lol. great episode.

(2) To Play Or Not To Play - I also love when the family deals with social issues. I think Laurie and I are very similar and i can see this happening to my family (if only we had a band and a bus). My older brother is just like Danny and would set up the arbitration. I find the whole episode great entertainment.

(3) A Partridge Up A Pear Tree - Shows how sweet Keith can be, which just makes you want him more. And I actually liked this girlfriend. Danny is great, as always, as his fiancial advisor. And just seeing such a hottie and a 'Rockstar' in that car made me laugh. I just think the whole episode is a cute one and i can watch it again and again.

These are my fave 3, subject to change though. lol. I love em all!

C'mon GET HAPPY! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: