[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

John Puglia as Chris Partridge ?????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dean-o
Keith's Date
Keith's Date

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:42 pm    Post subject: John Puglia as Chris Partridge ????? Reply with quote

I was looking up Partridge Family on tvtome and under credits they list John Puglia as Chris Partridge in the pilot. Is this the same pilot that Jack Cassidy has cameo in ? This is the first time I have ever heard this person name.

Note: according to tv guide, tommorow (sunday) on tv land is a 2-part episode of Gunsmoke titled "Pike" aka as Dirty Sally. which this actor has a part credited as boy #1

just some info I wanted to pass along.

Dean-O
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The unaired, or "Executive Pilot" has the exact same cast, including Jeremy Gelbwaks, as the one that aired. There is no difference other than some additional scenes. I have never heard of John Puglia before.

As for Dirty Sally -- OMG! I remember watching it. It was a half-hour drama spun-off from Gunsmoke. It starred Jeannette Nolan and Dack Rambo. She was a western-type-junk-salesman that travelled around on her buckboard, pulled by her mule names Worthless. Laughing Jeez -- the things I remember. Laughing
LisaF63
Reuben's Client
Reuben's Client

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edit

Last edited by LisaF63 on Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marjorie63
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LisaF63 wrote:
Dack Rambo! He must have been a baby back then!

Lisa, that was my first thought too but according to imdb he was born in 1941 and the show was done in 1974. As I'm sure you know, he died in 1994.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: