[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Partridge Family Bubblegum Trading Cards

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Garage: Merchandise & Other Fun Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kimc

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:13 am    Post subject: Partridge Family Bubblegum Trading Cards Reply with quote

I was going through my attic a few days ago and found all my old PF
stuff. My cards were all loose, so I sorted them and found I actually have a complete set of the yellow series and blue series. I have MOST of the green series but would like to find the ones I am missing. 34B and 41B,
plus Portrait Cards #14, #30 and #27 to complete my set. I have lots of doubles and triples of almost all the other cards in all 3 series, which I would be willing to trade. Also if anyone is interested in buying any of my extras just let know. these cards are in good condition, but not mint.
Please reply to kimc@keithrichards.com. Thanks!
PartridgeNo7
Ricky's Vocal Coach
Ricky's Vocal Coach

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohmigosh, is anyone thinking of selling their cards? I have just been introduced to the Partridge Family (I'm 13) and let me tell you - I am HOOKED! Cool
"Why has the music stopped... I can feel your heartbeat, but you didnt even say a word... baby you know if i go, its gonna be a long walk home... let the good times in... COME ON GET HAPPY! 13 years old and already in love with the Partridge Family!
kimc

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:03 am    Post subject: selling PF Bubblegum cards Reply with quote

Yes I will sell the extras, which will give you ALMOST complete sets of the yellow, blue and green series. But I don't want to sell the complete sets,
just the ones I have doubles & triples of...thanks, Kim
reply to kimc@keithrichards.com if interested.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Garage: Merchandise & Other Fun Stuff All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: