[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

1st Round Robin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Partridge Round-Robin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lil' Lizzie Partridge05
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

Location: Either in SanPueblo,CA or getting on the bus being driven by the lovely Shirley to the next gig

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject: 1st Round Robin Reply with quote

Place: on the bus going to Alberquerque (sp?)
When: a hot April night, 1971

It all started when Danny decided that staying in a hotel was the best idea for the family. Shirley was driving the bus on an old road that seemed to lead only into the everlasting darkness. Everyone was asleep but Keith. He was in the back of the bus singing the words to the family's newest song quietly. Obviously, he didn't realize that his Mom could hear. Shirley loved Keith's voice. She looked through the mirror at Keith and saw the spitting image of her late husband. SHe was thinking of the old times when her, her husband, Keith and Laurie would go to the park, swing on the swings and have a wonderful picnic. She hadn't realized her little boy was a man. All of a sudden someone screamed. Keith was startled and everyone was awake. When Shirely turned around.............
She saw that it was only Tracy. Laurie was comforting her. SHe had a bad dream. Tracy usually slept fine. She sometimes had problems sleeping on the bus. Shirley pulled over on the jet-balck road. Laurie said they should stay put until Tracy fell asleep again. Shirley and Keith were dumfounded. They were driving from Alberquerque to Salt Lake city, Utah. They couldn't stop or they would be late. But, since Shirley only wanted what was best for her kids, she stopped. Danny was asleep through the whole thing. He was a VERY heavy sleeper.
Finally, Tracy fell asleep and they were back on the road. Keith was up in front to keep his lovely mother company. Soon enough, he too drifted off to sleep. Shirley must have been daydreaming but the bus was not moving anymore. They had stopped in the middle of a dark, dark road and they had no one to call. What was she going to do? It was 2:30 in the morning and Shirley too was tired. She awoke her sleeping little angels to tell them what was going on. Danny decided that they should find the nearest hotel. They had passed one only a short while ago.
So................................
laurie partridge
Reuben's Client
Reuben's Client

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shirley turned over to Keith and told him to look after everybody while she stepped outside to have a look for any signs telling them where they were. The warm night air hit Shirleys face as she held her maroon velvet close to her, It was quiet. She heard the rustle of some rabbits in the forest backing the road.

"Keith" she stepped back aboard the bus.

"Im just going to walk up the road to see if i can see anything, i wont be five minutes"

Keith nodded dutifully, now accepting his responsible role his mother had given him. Everyone heard Shirleys footsteps as she treaded along the road. And she dissapeared.

"so Keith how did the test go last week?" Laurie spoke softly.

"It was ok, you were right though. I did get worried over nothing, it was easy!"

"Maybe if you didn't leave the studying until the last minute you would have passed sex ed." Danny said cheekily.

"Thats rich coming from a kid who failed basic math"

Laurie stopped herself from laughing.

Suddenly a bang was heard at the back of the bus, Tracy screamed.

"What was that?" Chris yelled.

"Stay here, i'm gonna go and check it out" Keith whispered.

"no Kieth, you will get killed. A big monster might eat you, or an alien might take you away..."

"Tracy there is no such thing as monsters, i'm only going to have a look"

Keith grabbed a torch from underneath his seat, switched it on and headed outside into the darkness. He heard the faint sound of cars coming from the motorway at the back of the forest, he heard rustling in the trees. He turned around only to find it was a little rabbit.

"Oh man" Keith uttered to himself.

He then heard nother bang, everybody inside the bus was in panic. Keith ran round the back of the bus to see who was there. A shadowy figure lunged towards him.

Keith yelled and punched him. After hearing Keith everybody rushed out of the bus to see what was going on.

"Please!! Please!! dont hurt me!" the man yelled.

"Who are you?" Danny questioned him

"I'm just a mere traveller, please. dont hurt me, im lost" he spoke in a rusty irish accent.

"What are you doing behind our bus?" Keith stared at him as he spoke.

The irishman got back on his feet and dusted himself down.

"I'm sorry i disturbed you, me car over the road broke down. I foolishly didnt fill up me gas tank at the last station. I was lookin' for help. I dont bring no trouble, honest"

"Sorry, i didn't mean to hit you" Keith said apologetically "i thaught you were gonna hurt me"

"Whats going on over here?" Shirley came back down the road.
Lil' Lizzie Partridge05
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

Location: Either in SanPueblo,CA or getting on the bus being driven by the lovely Shirley to the next gig

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:39 pm    Post subject: round robin Reply with quote

"Oh, sorry Miss I didn't realize there was um.. well a big multi colored bus in front of me until it well, showed up." the man said.

"Who are you?" Shirley asked polietly.

"I'm William Greene.", said the man.

"Well, this guy looks like another lunitic" Danny whispered to Chris.
Lil' Lizzie Partridge05
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject: round robin Reply with quote

Sorry for the sudden pause Survivor was on!

William asked Shirley and Keith if he could stay with them for the night. Keith said his Mom was just going to look for any sign of intelegent life. So, William said he would go with Keith instead of straining Shirley who could definatly could use a break. It was 3:30 in the morning and everyone was tired. Laurie went back to the bus with Tracy and Chris while Danny and Shilrey stayed outside to wait. danny was telling his Mom all about how Rueben was going to show him how stocks worked. Shirley just smiled at how grown up her 11-year-old son was. When Keith returned in a pant he told his Mom there is a hotel a mile down. They had room for them. William already had a room of his own. Shirley didn;t think this was a great idea since they had no idea where they were and their gig was tomorrow at noon. But, Danny insisted that all a businessman in the making needed his sleep. Shirley got everyone onto the bus and told Keith that he needed to stay at the front to give her directions.

At the hotel parking lot, the family, maroon velvet suites and all piled out of the bus. Chris and tracy looked like little zombies since they had been asleep most of the time. The hotel was called "The Rydell Inn" and looked old. No one really cared where they slept as long as they did. The front door man said that they were in River City (sounds familiar Music Man freaks??? me tee hee) and that if they stayed they would reach their destination by 10:30 tomorrow morning if gone by 8:00. Keith was astounded at the looks of this girl walking past. She was in her pajamas and had very curly, sandy blonde hair. She had braces and frekles. She was making the chic magnet inside Keith's mind to buzz. He was walking in a trans like motion when he heard his sister and mother laughing at him.
"You act like women are all you ever think about Keith", Shirley laughed.

"Mom has a point. Women have minds they aren't just there for you.", Laurie commented.

"Keith, who could like you in these maroon velvet suits? We look stupid. Everyone looks tired and you look just plain gross!", snickered Dany.

"I call dibbles on the bed!", yelled Tracy.

"No fair Mom. Let's vote", said Laurie.

The girls and the boys both had connecting rooms.

"I don't want to be unfair. And, this is a democracy, so, I say we vote. You both are too young to vote so, I WIN!!!!", chuckled Shirley.
Sheriffswell

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danny restlessly pulled at the covers as he lay in the hotel bed. "Hotels!" he grumbled as he watched Chris and Keith resting comfortably across from him. Danny smacked his pillow and rolled over for the umpteenth time.

Keith was sleeping and right in the middle of a "good" dream, was awoken by another scream!

Danny pushed his covers away, got up and headed for the door.

"Where are you going?" Keith said as he stopped his brother.

"I can't take it anymore, maybe there 's really something wrong with Tracy!"

"It's probably no big deal. Don't worry about it, kids have nightmares at that age".

"Keith still does" Chris said giggling from his bed off in the corner.

"Why you little...." Keith tossed a pillow in his little brothers direction. Soon all three of them were having a pillow fight. THe levity was broken up by another scream!

Danny jumped up, "Sounds like a horror movie of a dream! I'll have to find out what it was about - maybe we can turn it into a movie treatment! I think its time we made a Partridge movie!"

Then there was another scream

"That...that didn't sound like... Tracy" Keith said slowly"

Suddenly Shirley burst through the door screaming,

"She's gone....she's gone..."

"Whooo" the boys asked.

"Tracey!"
Lil' Lizzie Partridge05
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:31 pm    Post subject: round robin Reply with quote

"My BABY IS GONE!!!!!", screamed Shirley. Tears were bursting out of her eyes. No one had ever seen this happen before.
"Ma how did this happen?", Danny exclaimed.

" I was in the bathroom getting ready for bed you know brushing my teeth washing my face and Laurie was laying with Tracy in the other room. I heard a yelp and figured Tracy just had a bad dream. I finished to find Laurie fast asleep and the door wide open. no sign of my baby Tracy anywhere!!!", Shirley said.

"Well, Mom calm down. Just breath we will find her.", Keith said.

" Mommy, I'm scared I want to see Tracy.", mumbled Chris.

Everyone started searching left and right for Tracy. No one knew where she could be. Laurie was awoken by her Mom in a panic and felt so bad that she had fallen asleep. She told everyone to split up. They did. Keith, Chris and Danny were out looking by the bus. The air was warm with a light breeze hitting their pajamas. You could tell that something was wrong by just listening to the silence. Danny was freaked out and Keith admitted that he was a little scared too. Chris was just having the time of his life! How could they not. Laurie and Shirley were looking throughout the hotel. No one had seen anything until Laurie spotted something. It was dark in the hotel since no one was there at the desk in the old musty lobby. Suddenly, laurie grabbed her Mom and both of them were screaming at the top of their lungs. Laurie obviously had a reason and Shirley was screaming because laurie jammed her foot onto her mom's with great force. The boys did hear something but they thought it was a bird.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! There is something over there and it has my robe!", Laurie screamed.

'OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! Get off my foot Laurie!!!!", Shirley screamed.

" Oh, sorry mom.", Laurie said sheepishly.

"What is over there laurie? Why are you so scared?", asked Shirley.

" I am not sure.", said Laurie.

Shirley found a light switch and found that a chair leg ahd caughten Laurie's robe. The boys were heading in when they heard a yell from the forest behind them.
Then.........................................
laurie partridge
Reuben's Client
Reuben's Client

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"What on earth is going on down here??"

A young Lady came down the stairs, it was the same woman Keith ran into when the family first arrived. Only to find out that it was the main hotel owner's daughter, she stared at keith from the top of the dark stairs, her golden curls clearly highlighted under the dim light.

"Mr Partridge, i am afraid i must protest, the guests have been complaning of screams and loud noises coming from your family's bedroom. My father would like an explination for this disturbance"

"Oh, im so sorry if we are making too much noise" Shirley began."I lost my youngest daughter, we cant find her anywhere. I just heard a scream coming from outside"

"Oh my, thats awful. I best tell my father, do you want to sit in the day room while i go and get him?"

"She is right mum You all sit down and relax for a moment, me and Danny will go and have a look out in the forest again" Keith and Danny once again dissapeared into the night.

Shirley, now visibly shaken up was lead into the day room by the owners daughter "help youself to a drink, theres a coffee pot in the corner, try to calm down. we will find her. I'll be back in a minute"

Laurie and Chris went with their mother into the room. Her daughter now hugging her

"Dont worry mom, everythings going to be ok" Feeling the tears cloud her eyes.
Lil' Lizzie Partridge05
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 11:59 am    Post subject: round robin Reply with quote

"Laurie what am I going to do, what am I going to do?", cried Shirley.

"Mom, just drink this and we'll find little Tracy she couldn't have gotten too far.", Laruie said comforting Shirley.

"Mommy, don't worry about Tracy it's not like Bigfoot took her away to his cave and is eating her alive.", gigged Chris.

"Chris honey, that is what they think happened to your father.", cried Shirley. Wink

By this time, the owner's daughter was back with a man. He looked older with blonde hair. He introduced himself to the 3 Partridges.

"My name is Edward Tophillmire the 3rd. But most people call me Ed.", he said.

"I'm Lizzie. I've noticed that you're son looks a lot cuter in person. Now what was going on anyway?", Lizzie asked.

"Well, Lizzie, my Mom and I were trying to find Tracy in the dark. My Mom was looking for the light switch. I got my robe caught on a chair and thought it was someone. Then I screamed and stepped on my Mom's foot. She was screaming from pain. We are so sorry.", Laurie replied apologetically.

" Well, in that case you are forgiven. Now when did this Tracy disappear?", Ed said.

" She is my daughter and she was asleep with laurie, I was in the washroom. I came out and she was gone.", Shirley explained.

"The boys were in the other room when it all happened.", Laurie said.

" We were having a pillow fight and Keith still has bad dreams and Danny couldn't sleep and......", Chris stopped when his sister cut in.

"REALLY? keith has nightmares too??", laughted Laurie.

" I guess.", Chris sighed.

Back outside the boys were looking throughout the forest. Danny complained that his slipper had a hole in the bottom and he just stepped in something wet. Keith didn't really care. Both of them wanted to find out what had happened. They heard rustling in the bushes ahead.

Shirley, Laurie, and Chris were still inside with Ed and Lizzie. Lizzie siad that she was 16. She was going to the concert tomorrow morning too. The problem was if they didn't find Tracy there would be no concert. Chris was fiddling around with a chair and ended up on the floor. Now 2 of the 3 Partridges were weeping. Ed said they should call the police. So, he left with Shirley into the lobby.

"Lizzie, how long have you lived around here?", Laurie asked.

" Oh, ever since mum died so about 2 years.", Lizzie sighed.

" I am sorry.", Laurie and Chris said.

" Well, I cant help it that she happened to be picking me up from the mall and got in a car crash. She died instantly.", Lizzie said.

" Enough with that now I love you guys you are THE PARTRIDGE FAMILY! You are so lucky to have a great Mom like Shirley. She was just like my Mom in a way.", Lizzie said.

" Ya, she's great. We love her to death. She always knows what to do but we've never seen her act like this before. She's never cried like this since Dad died. That was terrible.", Chris said.

" I know what you mean.", Lizzie whispered.

" Keith what the heck are we doing. There is something over there and you are just going to waltz over there like it was a girl?", Danny said.

Keith was just about to go over to the bushes when William greene poppe dout. He was randomly walkeing through the forest? I think not!
Then..............................................
CharmedPartridge
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"What are you doing here?" he snarled.

Keith was hit with a wave of distrust about the man. He walked up to William and growled "We're looking for my younger sister. I get the feeling you've seen her. Where is she?"

"Why?" This was interrupted by a scream in the woods.

"TRACY!" Danny yelled.

"She's mine now!" William growled.

Meanwhile, three sisters walked up to a cabin. The oldest one, Prue Halliwell opened the door. "Tracy, honey, are you in there?" she asked.

Piper, the middle sister, spoke up "It's ok, we're here, we'll stop him."

Tracy ran into Prue's arms, crying. Phoebe asked, "Did this man do anything to you?"

"He kept hitting me, scaring me. Where's mommy?"

Prue held her tighter. "We'll get you back to your mommy, honey."

Phoebe got her into the car, while Piper & Prue joined Keith in conflict with Greene. "Kidnapping kids. You really are the scum of the Earth." Piper snapped.

"Where's Tracy?" Keith demanded.

"Phoebe's got her. She's taking her back to the hotel. Right now, let's deal with this scumbag." With that, Prue used her telekenisis to send Greene flying into a tree.

"You'll pay for that." he yelled, and pulled out his gun. Piper used her power of molecular combustion to blow the gun to bits. "YEOW!" he screamed.

Keith slugged him and used Piper's cell phone to call the Police.

An hour later, Tracy was back home with everyone. Laurie & Chris held her tight, while Shirley thanked both Keith and the Charmed Ones for finding her.

"Don't worry about it. We're glad to help." Prue smiled.

"But we'd better stick around. Greene was just a kidnapper. The reason why he took Tracy is pretty disgusting." Piper told Shirley.

Shirley knew about what the Halliwells did to help people. "Demon trouble?" she asked.

Laurie looked over. "Count us in on this."

"Did you bring the Book Of Shadows?" Chris asked.

"You bet. Still, we'd better be careful. You'd best stay back if it is a demon." Phoebe advised.

"OK, but someone tried to harm my sister. He's gonna pay." Keith frowned.

More to come...

Diana; Wonder Woman(2nd series)#22
Lil' Lizzie Partridge05
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The next day.......

The Halliwell's had called the police. The hotel was closed for expection. The Partridge's had to leave because of their gig. No one could stop Shirley from marching out of that hotel. Once she set her mind to it, it was decided. The family was off. About 15 miles down the road Keith realized there was a weird presence on the bus. What was it?

Meanwhile back at the hotel.....
The police were out in the woods collecting info when William showed up. He had a bomb and was threatening to set it off if anyone was going to arrest him. Prue and Piper were there just awaiting info when all of a sudden a huge BOOM! came from outside.

what happended???
CharmedPartridge
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. Here's more...

Phoebe awoke and looked out of the window, then looked forwards, rubbing her head, in pain. She saw Keith, Laurie, and Chris staring at her.

"How did you wind up on our bus?" Tracy asked.

"Not sure. I was walking around, trying to get an idea of who our demon is, and the next thing I knew, someone hit me on the head with something, and then...I was here." Phoebe told them.

Shirley turned the bus around. "We have to get you back to the hotel. Whatever tried to take my daughter, Prue and Piper are going to need your help."

"Mine too, mom." Keith told her. Prue Halliwell had been on his mind since he first met her. He knew he wanted to see her again.

Chris wanted to see Lizzie again as well. He was glad they were going back.

At the hotel, Piper and Prue dashed out to see a car had blown up. Greene had set a bomb underneath, and was about to try another.

"Some people never learn." Prue snapped. Piper time froze the bomb, and Prue used her telekenisis to fling it into the sky, where it blew up harmlessly. A couple of karate kicks later, Greene was taken away by the police.

The bus pulled up, and Keith was the first one out. "PRUE!" he yelled.

Prue responded by giving him a big kiss. "Nice to see you again too." Keith smiled, and kissed her back, just as Lizzie ran out and said hi to Chris. Leo, Piper's husband, held his wife, while Shirley, Laurie, and Tracy looked around and smiled. The Charmed ones still had to deal with the demon, but it looked like Keith and Prue would get a date out of this.

"OOOOOOOOOH!" Piper, Laurie, Chris, Tracy, Lizzie, and Phoebe said, then giggled.

"Leave them alone." Shirley told everyone.

Keith and Prue gazed into each other's eyes. There was still some trouble, but for now, that didn't matter. They were together, and now, they could do anything.

A little too romantic, but hey, I like it. and then...

Diana; Wonder Woman(2nd series)#22
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Partridge Round-Robin All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: