[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

lOOKING FOR NOTEBOOK SHEET MUSIC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Garage: Merchandise & Other Fun Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
billtownboy
Bus Mechanic
Bus Mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:32 pm    Post subject: lOOKING FOR NOTEBOOK SHEET MUSIC Reply with quote

HI THERE,
I HAD THE NOTEBOOK MUSIC BOOK AS A CHILD AND IT GOT RUINED, I WAS WONDERING IF ANY ONE HAS ONE OR KNOWS WHERE I COULD GET COPIES OF THE MUSIC, I RECORD A CD EVERY YEAR AND I HAVE DON E6 PF SONGS AND WOULD LOVE TO DO SOME OF THESE THIS YEAR. IF ANY ONE CAN HELP PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
THANKS
DOUG[/b]
35yearPFFan!
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised Doug, you might try and google it and see what comes up. I have the album but it doesn't have the lyrics with it. I will be glad to burn you a CD of it off my computer here at work. I burn an adverage of 5-10 CD's a week and recently made a copy of Notebook.

Let me know by posting or e-mail me.

Hope this helps!

Pat
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lyrics to all the songs are already on this website in the Album Guide section. But, I think Doug wants the actual sheet music, which was printed in book form back in the early 70s. Very Happy
billtownboy
Bus Mechanic
Bus Mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Scott, I am looking for the music, i have part of Love must be the anwser thats all i could save... I hope some one has the book and could maybe copy the music for me...., we did my christmas card to you a few years ago with hust a guitar and a bass and a tamborine. it worked really good. I got the chords from the website..
Lil' Lizzie Partridge05
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

Location: Either in SanPueblo,CA or getting on the bus being driven by the lovely Shirley to the next gig

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could always check ebay. Eventhough it is probably not going to be there since it sounds pretty rare you could try.

Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Garage: Merchandise & Other Fun Stuff All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: