[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

PF Mention in Live "Will & Grace" Premiere!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Garage: Merchandise & Other Fun Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dean-o
Keith's Date
Keith's Date

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! just the Bush and Delay joke alone makes this a funny episode, and don't even get me started on " your package is leaking". I have'nt found Alec this sexy since he first deputed on Knots Landing.

Dean-O
JoeySoCal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As usual, Dean-o, I'm with you. Very Happy Whaddya think of Will & Alec's "kiss"?? Shocked
Naomi Ledbetter
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:18 pm    Post subject: live taping Reply with quote

I enjoyed the live version of the show. I am a little jealous of our Joey for getting to attend a rehearsal! Mr. Green I think Eric is a doll and the other actors are brilliant as well. The PF reference was great and the Bush and DeLay jokes were very "current events." Did anyone catch if that was an actual pic of the PF?

I do agree that the first two seasons were the funniest. I have the first four seasons on DVD . I'm not sure that I need to get the rest when they are released.
Dean-o
Keith's Date
Keith's Date

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) Naomi, Yes that was a picture of The Partridge Family from the first season.

2) Joey, on previous posting I mentioned how I think the remote control was invented for that awful woman (Elizabeth Hazzelbeck) on the view. The remote for her, is pertect for the mute botton, and skip ahead button. For Alec, and Eric, the pause and repeat buttons come in mighty handy.

Dean-O

P.S. Joey! were you at live taping thursday night?
LisaF63
Reuben's Client
Reuben's Client

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit

Last edited by LisaF63 on Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
JoeySoCal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lis, I love that Karen line to Rosario! Laughing Do you recall what ep it's from?? Would love to look for it. Very Happy

Yup Dean-O, I got to go the first "dress" rehearsal as well as the first live show done for the east coast, and then got home in time to see our west coast version! Very Happy It was a fun time, and the cast really seemed to get off on performing this like a real play instead of stopping and starting as usual and their energy truly infectious. Cool
(Alec Baldwin sure seemed to kiss Eric a lot longer during the dress show! Shocked )
Cool too, you can go to NBC's website and see scenes from both broadcast versions to compare. Check it out at http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Will_&_Grace/live/
CHEZ
Official Partridge-in-Training

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the link, Joey!

BTW - for those of you who do still enjoy the show and collect the DVDs, I noticed Series 6 is already out in the shops over here!
We're only up to No Sex 'n' The City on telly which I haven't watched yet - I thought the Fanilow(?) episode was great! I imagine TOW Geena Davies was good(?) - I think she's very funny, but I missed it - thought it was taping but obviously hadn't pressed that rotten record button hard enough....

Chez Smile
JoeySoCal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chez,
I don't get it but it sounds like over your way, they're broadcasting the same season (six) they just released on DVD! Shocked
Here, this is season eight (and apparently the last, unless something changes) and as for our Region 1 DVD releases, the fourth season was the last to come out a month or two ago; hopefully, season five will be out before long. Cool
CHEZ

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Joey, I don't know when this series came out but I'd noticed with Friends how they released the series a few weeks before the current series ended on telly. (Though it may have aired on Sky or another channel over here before Channel Four)

Although I haven
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Garage: Merchandise & Other Fun Stuff All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: