[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Sept. brush with velvet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Ask The Webmasters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jmj369
Keith's Date
Keith's Date

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:45 pm    Post subject: Sept. brush with velvet Reply with quote

Saw that brushes with velvet was updated but couldn't see what post was new. Anyway you can post when the story was sent for easier reference? Also would you be kind enough to tell me what was new on the brush page, thank you!
jmj369
Keith's Date
Keith's Date

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellllloooo, anybody there? I erased my cookies and temp files and was trying to figure out what was new with brush with velvet without rereading all the posts. Can you point me in the right direction ( and not to Albuquerque Wink ) Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Ask The Webmasters All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: