[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Nitpicking PF episodes
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greely Winger
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:07 pm    Post subject: Nitpicking PF episodes Reply with quote

Thought I'd start up my favorite topic from the old board.
If you have any mistakes from any PF episodes. Let me know.
I start it off. Here's one of my favories.
EP #23 (Not With My Sister You Don't) Why did Rueben forget to get dressed & forget to take off his sleep mask...BUT DIDN'T FORGET THAT BRIEFCASE?? Shocked
Darryl
Lil' Lizzie Partridge05
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

Location: Either in SanPueblo,CA or getting on the bus being driven by the lovely Shirley to the next gig

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:20 pm    Post subject: Nitpicking PF episodes Reply with quote

Ok, here's a good one. I think it is in the episode where Laurie becomes a teacher. Shirley goes to open the kitchen door and a camera man is sitting on the floor. Am I right? Laughing Well, I was really into the other board and it's postings are ALL of those gone? lol Well, C'mon get happy!
Over and out,
Lil' Lizzie Partridge05 Dancing
Dee
Ricky's Vocal Coach
Ricky's Vocal Coach

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:06 pm    Post subject: Nitpicking PF episodes Reply with quote

Okay, here is one that has confused me for a long time. In the episodes that starred the whale, the family was talking to the guy who owned the whale ( Bert Convey ? ) and Tracy was sitting in Keith's shoulders. Then they go back to Bert and when they go back to the family Tracy is no longer on Keith's shoulders, but is still in the air! How did they miss that one!?!?? Confused
Dee
Greely Winger
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I'll check these out tonight. Cool
Darryl
NIGEL
Ricky's Vocal Coach
Ricky's Vocal Coach

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for bringing this back Darryl,
I miss this part of the old board too, now i cant go back and refer to it Sad . It was always So funny Laughing

LOVE NIGEL Very Happy
Chris_Wanna_B
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:12 am    Post subject: Re: Nitpicking Reply with quote

Hi,

Newbie here, long time lurker...first time poster. I haven't had the time to watch the whole DVD yet, but one blooper I noticed is in "See Here Private Partridge" when the bus is pulling away to go to the recording session, the Bewitched house has a car in front, the bus stops, and as we see it back up, the car is suddenly gone. Maybe Samantha was twitching during the P.F. filming LOL. Sorry if this has been spotted, I can't remember all the bloopers on the list from the old board. Confused

Also, while not a show blooper, I noticed in the DVD menu, Baby I Love, Love, Baby I Love You, is listed as Baby I Love You, Love, I Love You on disc 2.
Randy64
Official Bus Driver

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has this one been spotted before? In "When Mother Gets Married" Larry calls from the lobby and asks for suite 347, the family's suite. At the end of the next scene Shirley and Larry are standing outside the suite but the number on the door is 510.
Greely Winger
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Randy,
Yeah, that one's in my files.
Like when Shirley said...
"Those walls are paper thin."
From 347 to 510 is really thin. Laughing

Darryl
sunshine eyes
Laurie's Classmate
Laurie's Classmate

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forget the episode but there is one scene where Ruben is sitting at the dinner table for no reason at all and he isn't engaged in the family's conversation. All he's doing is buttering a roll.
Marjorie63

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:26 am    Post subject: Bloopers Reply with quote

I'm sure this has been mentioned before but in "Star Quality" there is a shot of Sheila Faber in the audience right before Danny is introduced. After the family performs she comes into their dressing room and says that Danny (who of course she thinks is Chris) invited her but she missed the performance. But they showed she was there before Danny was introduced and the family performed and secondly, since she was there when Danny was introduced, she would have already known that she got Danny and Chris mixed up.

I thought I caught a mistake in the pilot episode where they show Shirley pulling into the driveway and you can see the license plate on the car. It's a gold color with black lettering. The CA license plates I remember from the late 60's were black with gold lettering (like the one shown on the bus in the opening scene). So I did a little internet research and found out the from 1956-62 the CA plates were in fact gold. So as long as the car was a 1962 or earlier model (which it appears to be) there was no mistake like I orinally thought. Sorry, that was probably more than anybody wanted to know about California license plates. Smile
Chris_Wanna_B
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the episode "They Shoot Managers Don't They?" as "She'd Rather Have The Rain" is ending, when Reuben picks up and starts to swing his girlfriend around, it appears to me that the actress "forgot?" to put her underwear on that morning. Surprised Shocked Laughing Laughing
Greely Winger
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta check that one out. Wink

Darryl
JoeySoCal

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:22 pm    Post subject: Ewwwwwwwww Reply with quote

I'll take your word for it. Shocked Rolling Eyes
Randy64
Official Bus Driver

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: bloopers Reply with quote

Here's one from "They Shoot Managers, Don't They?" episode 20. In the opening scene as Reuben walks through the door it appears to be dark outside but through the window at the top of the stairs and the kitchen window it's sunny.
sunshine eyes
Laurie's Classmate
Laurie's Classmate

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering how the PF performed their first public appearance in Las Vegas? Wouldn't they start at small clubs or high school gyms? Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12

Jump to: