[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Nick@Nite's 20th Anniversary Celebration *The PF to air!!*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Partridge Family News
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:23 pm    Post subject: Nick@Nite's 20th Anniversary Celebration *The PF to air!!* Reply with quote

Nick@Nite's 20th anniversary schedule looks great! It's going to have The Partridge Family on it! Yay!

- TV Land ALSO Celebrates Nick at Nite
Dean-o
Keith's Date
Keith's Date

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Umbrella Man, It's been along time since I've watched nick at nite, and I seldom watch tv land anymore (except for Bewitched and Green Acres). I wonder which episode tvland will show. My guess would be the pilot episode.

dean-o
JoeySoCal

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They spelled it Patridge??!
Jeez. Hard hard is it???? Mad
LisaF63
Reuben's Client
Reuben's Client

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit

Last edited by LisaF63 on Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sheriffswell

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:10 pm    Post subject: re: Nickat Nite Reply with quote

JoeySoCal wrote:
They spelled it Patridge??!
Jeez. Hard hard is it???? Mad

Maybe the writer is from Boston? Paaaatridge? Get thee to a copy editor!

I'm glad Nick at Nite is doing this celebratory marathon, though I would have liked to see more emphasis on some of the shows from the 1985-1990 period. Ann Southern had two shows the "Ann Southern Show" and I forget the other one; "The Smothers Brothers", a sitcom in which Tommy plays and Angel - great show; and "Car 54 Where are You" which was a great cop show starring Fred Gwynne and Al Lewis prior to "The Munsters" amongst a whole lot of other great character actors like Nipsy Russell, Joe E. Lewis and others.

10 years ago they did a retrospective of all the N@N promos which I have on tape - and that is golden! Also they ran a similar marathon of shows and I think I have a bunch of those on tape. Anyway I am a N@N junkie and proud of it! Thanks for sharing this news!
Ed
JoeySoCal

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was "Private Secretary", Ed, the precursor to TASS (ever see the Lucy-guest star episode? One of the last times (1959) that she played Lucy Ricardo!) and both shows were done by Desilu. Smile

I know, I know, useless trivia! Shocked
Sheriffswell

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:40 pm    Post subject: re: Ann Southern Reply with quote

Joey,
Yeah! I remember Lucy playing on that episode! Thanks for the info! I'd love to see "My Mother the Car" added to TVLAND someday.
Ed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Partridge Family News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: