[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Question For Scott

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Ask The Webmasters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
little laurie
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:21 pm    Post subject: Question For Scott Reply with quote

Hi Scott,
Now I have a question for you. I was just on Ebay and I looked up one of Suzanne Crough's movie " Teenage Father" and found one on there. So I started getting my hope up high. I was so happy I found a movie with her in it. Then my mom looked at it and notice it a 16mm film. It not a video. I was so mad I wanted to scream. Evil or Very Mad I got my hope up for nothing. Did that movie ever came out on video or did it just came out on 16mm film? I know I looked up that movie on SunCoast Video just now and they had nothing on it. I know a while back I had asked about that movie at several video stores and they all told me that they don't have it. Which I don't understand why it wouldn't be out on tape. If that director Taylor Hackford won an award for it. I know I have Suzanne's other movies Dawn: A Portrait Of A Teenage Runaway" and "Children Of Divorce" which I won off of Ebay and they are both on videos. So when I saw "Teenage Father" up on Ebay under 2 dollars I got happy untill my mom told me it a 16mm film. Then I got upset. Crying or Very sad

Peace,
Little Laurie
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Teenage Father" has never been released on video. It's not really a movie, but a documentary with actors improvising the scenes. Taylor Hackford ("Ray") directed and it won an Academy Award for Best Documentary Short.
CassidyDiva
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott wrote:
"Teenage Father" has never been released on video. It's not really a movie, but a documentary with actors improvising the scenes. Taylor Hackford ("Ray") directed and it won an Academy Award for Best Documentary Short.

On the Academy Awards, Shirley was the one who presented the Award to Taylor, & even tho Suzanne wasn't there, Shirley looked proud that her TV "daughter" was involved in it.
http://facffanclub.netfreehost.com/index.php?mforum=facffanclub
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Ask The Webmasters All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: