[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Does David have star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Cast!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lauralambert
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:53 pm    Post subject: Does David have star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame? Reply with quote

Very Happy I would like to know, if David has been given his own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, like his dad yet? and if not why not. He deserves one after all this time. I don't know what anybody else thinks but, personally I think David should be given a star, on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Laura
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neither David nor Jack has a star on the Hollwood Walk of Fame. Only Shirley has one.
CassidyDiva
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott wrote:
Neither David nor Jack has a star on the Hollwood Walk of Fame. Only Shirley has one.

Jack has been selected to get a Star for next week. RyanCassidy.com & ForAllCassidyFans (http://cassidyfanclub.homestead.com/index.html ) are working together with Ryan & hopefully the rest of the family, to raise the money needed.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PJ
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next week??
CassidyDiva
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:13 pm    Post subject: Walk of fame Reply with quote

PJ wrote:
Next week??
Whoops-next year, the 2006 list.
http://facffanclub.netfreehost.com/index.php?mforum=facffanclub
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Skizzy Fleameyer
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:56 pm    Post subject: Jack's Hollywood Walk of Fame Star Reply with quote

Raise the money? For what? Yeah, I know, I should be embarrassed to ask this question, especially since I have lived here in LA since 1989 Embarassed . But why do they need to raise money? To pay for the star itself? How much do they cost?
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe the stars cost $15,000. Usually, a studio picks up the tab because more often than not it's just a publicuty stunt for someone in an upcoming film. But when actors are honored after their death it's usually the families that have to foot that bill. Very Happy
laurie partridge
Reuben's Client
Reuben's Client

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have spoken to a woman about Jack's star on livejournal. Does anybody know if the planned merchandise is avalable? She said they were having trouble raising the money for it.
Logan Mays II
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:32 am    Post subject: JACK CASSIDY TO GET A STAR FANTASTIC Reply with quote

THATS FANTASTIC NEWS AND ABOUT 30 YEARS LATE BUT BETTER LATE THAN NEVER I HOPE THE MONEY IS RAISED BY NEXT YEAR HELL IF I HAD A SPARE FIFTEEN THOUSAND I WOULD DONATE THE WHOLE LOT. THIS WONDERFULLY TALENTED MAN HAS GIVEN ME A LOT MORE THAN 15,000 DOLLARS WORTH OF ENTERTAINMENT OVER THE YEARS JUST LET ME KNOW SCOTT IF YOU OR WHERE I CAN PURCHASE ANTHING TO RAISE MONEY IN HONOUR OF THIS GREAT MAN . I THINK JACK WOULD OF GOT A BIG KICK OUT OF HAVING HIS OWN STAR Very Happy
Eileen
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe if you go onto RyanCasidy.com there is a section on this matter. Ei
Eileen
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got in touch with the girl who runs the www.forallcassidyfans.com site and she has some interesting details and ideas on how we as fans of either Jack or the Cassidy Family in general can try and help raise funds for the Star on the Walk of Fame. Its worth checking out for not just this but for info and pics of the family as well.
Ei Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Cast! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: