[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

David Cassidy dies at 67 years old

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Partridge Family News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matthew C. Clark
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:51 pm    Post subject: David Cassidy dies at 67 years old Reply with quote

Story on TMZ website: http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/21/david-cassidy-dead-at-67/#disqus_thread Crying or Very sad
KathySTL
Official Partridge-in-Training
Official Partridge-in-Training

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So sad for his family. and way too young.

I know he abused his health. but it hurts to see another part of my childhood fade away.

I still love the music and I last saw him almost 5 years ago in concert.

The timing was so good because he cheered me up when I was having a rough time in my life.

will miss him always. but thankful for what he contributed to my life through his music and of course, the PF.

My sympathies to his family. RIP.
Marquise
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

May the Good Lord have David...he brought so much joy to so many....he will be missed.
Herky Molina
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Partridge Family Album was the first l.p. I ever bought. I loved the music the first time I heard it, and have been listening to it ever since. I think it is impossible to overstate David's importance to the success of PF. An amazing talent that has entertained us for 50 years, quite a feat. May he rest in peace.
Canadian Reg
Ricky's Vocal Coach
Ricky's Vocal Coach

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:17 am    Post subject: RIP David Reply with quote

I'm a 57 year old man and I still can't stop crying/sobbing over David's passing. Like many, I guess this means a piece of my childhood is also dead... I thought losing Davey Jones was heartbreaking, but David's passing is worst. The PF music has always lifted me during anxious, troubled or bad times.... it still does.

Was lucky to hear on Sirius FM 70's on 7, yesterday morning a repeat of David playing his favorite songs (his playlist). Quite eerie to hear him say that "I think I love you" will follow him to his dying day/last breath. Great show.

RIP David !
JH
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David, you will be missed and never forgotten. the Partridge Family and you where part of my childhood growing up. RIP.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Partridge Family News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: