[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

remember me?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
laurie partridge
Reuben's Client
Reuben's Client

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:24 am    Post subject: remember me? Reply with quote

Hi there everyone, Laurie Partridge signing in here after a very LONG time!

Recently I stumbled across a post about DC and his bankruptcy. It has made me really sad to see him hit such lows recently. And suddenly I remembered this bulletin board and all the fun we had using it, and surprisingly I can still log in after all these years! This was the first ever message board I joined and it still holds a special place in my heart.

So, any old friends like to update me with some news? Very Happy

My life has changed a lot, I am married now, working as an English Teacher and living in JAPAN of all places! When I first joined this board I was a teenager still studying with a part time job.

I read a few posts and people mentioned that this board has died, I really hope thats not the case, just a little slower than usual.

Still love listening to the music! I haven't watched an episode in ages, my DVDS are still in England. But next month I will go back and get them. I think my husband might appreciate them. The English in the songs and the show is very easy to understand. I believe the partridge family was popular in Japan too back in the 70s. Time to start a revival over here!
KathySTL
Official Partridge-in-Training
Official Partridge-in-Training

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Back!
it is a bit quieter here these days, but I still check in and a few of the other folks do too.

I'm actually about to close on a new house, moving out of the condo I have lived in for 26 years so very big change and lots of packing to do.
Already have my Partridge collection packed, so having a few withdrawls, but once at the new house I hope to be able to enjoy it even more.

Stay Happy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: