[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Nitpicking PF episodes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BLUEBIRD
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:05 pm    Post subject: This Male Chauvinist Piggy Went To Market Reply with quote

Wow these are all great!

From This Male Chauvinist Piggy Went To Market :

When Shirley steps off the stage at the park to find Goose behind it with Keith and Laurie, there is NOTHING on the stage at all.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
BLUEBIRD
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Greely Winger"][quote="IloveKeith"]Good eye on catching that hand closing the door. I would've never noticed that. I love that most of the episodes are on Youtube now so I can quickly search and watch the mistakes mentioned Wink Laughing

In "The Strike-Out King" musical number of "I Wanna Be With You" as Keith is walking backwards up the stairs to the stage, the part in the song where it goes "all I want to do is to be with you - yes, I do - oooo" at the "yes, I do - oooo" part I think David forgets that extra emphasis on the song, doesn't lip sync that part, and does a hand motion all late. I crack up every time I watch it. Like he tried to save it but it was a fail, albeit a cute fail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTu6T64uuDM

I think they did numerous takes, and DC and the others sometimes flubbed a lip synch. DC does it in "Brown Eyes".......there's a close up and The lyrics are "And I know what I feel and I know that it's real and I feel it everyday..."

What he lips is " Don'tcha know what I feel and I know that it's real and I feel it everyday".

Easy to miss though. I'm sure there are more, but it's all about which take they use.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tFSPu7CyHk

Joe R
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:27 am    Post subject: Same outfits on Tracy as well Keith's love interest Reply with quote

Just finished watching S1 Episode 6 and noticed that Tracy was wearing the same outfit as Keith's love interest Janet.

It is a Green top & green shorts (knee length) with white trim at the bottom of the shorts. Janet was wearing them in the lingerie shop where she worked and Tracy was wearing the same outfit (smaller of course) at the end when she in the kitchen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: