[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Partridge Family Odd Astrology Coincidence

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Cast!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IloveKeith
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:56 pm    Post subject: Partridge Family Odd Astrology Coincidence Reply with quote

I don't know if anyone has ever noticed that basically the whole main cast of The Partridge Family, with the exception of Suzanne Crough are all fire signs. Not sure if you guys are too familiar with astrology but to me that is just crazy.

Shirley Jones: March 31st - Early Aries
David Cassidy: April 12th - Aries
Susan Dey: December 10th - Sagittarius
Danny Bondaduce: August 13th - Leo
Brian Forster: April 14th - Aries
Dave Madden (RIP): December 17th - Sagittarius

And then you have Suzzanne Crough: March 6th - the lonely Pisces.

Not too sure what that meant on the show. I wonder if things ever got heated on set dealing with all those hardheaded Aries, I'm sure especially with David. Or if maybe that's why the chemistry on camera between all of them was so strong because they're all compatible astrologically. I just thought that was such a weird coincidence.

P.S. I haven't posted on this site in a good 7 or 8 years, and I don't know what it is about The Partridge Family but even after all that time of forgetting about it, it still has the power to reel me back into my obsessive ways. I guess that's why it was so magical. I forget what triggered it this time, maybe hearing about David's DUI :/

Anyway! If any of you are into astrology let me know what you think about this discovery.

Thanks!

-Leigh
Matthew C. Clark
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was watching "The Spirit Of '76" (1990) when Moon Unit Zappa asked if David Cassidy was a Capricorn?? In the end of the credits, he is an Aries!!
IloveKeith
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen that movie too, and he just goes along with it. He's definitely not a cap lmao
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Cast! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: