[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Wait until 2015

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Music!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matthew C. Clark
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:10 am    Post subject: Wait until 2015 Reply with quote

I guess that Real Gone Music has just announced their Christmas CD's for 2014 on November 4 but "A Partridge Family Christmas Card" is not one of them though. Surprised
Greely Winger
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Wait until 2015 Reply with quote

Matthew C. Clark wrote:
I guess that Real Gone Music has just announced their Christmas CD's for 2014 on November 4 but "A Partridge Family Christmas Card" is not one of them though. Surprised

Real Gone Music does good work, so this would've been a treat.

Darryl
Matthew C. Clark
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another Christmas album that I am still waiting for is the late singer John Gary "Christmas Album" (from 1965 or 1966) (RCA Victor) BUT Real Gone Music hasn't reissue it yet. The song "Do You Hear What I Hear" is a close second to the late Bing Crosby & the late Whitney Houston versions!!
JH
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a shame, The PF Christmas songs, are some of my all time favorites! More people should be exposed to it.
Manilow1973
Ricky's Vocal Coach
Ricky's Vocal Coach

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the Partridge Family Christmas LP on CD and it sounds great. I picked this up years ago.
Skizzy Fleameyer
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:16 pm    Post subject: Christmas Would Not Be Complete Reply with quote

I have played the "A Partridge Family Christmas Card" every Christmas season since I picked up the original LP. Picked up both versions of the CD. And now have the Christmas episode on DVD.

"A Partridge Family Christmas Card" is the first CD I put on the day AFTER Thanksgiving, and the last CD I play as the decorations come down and get packed away on January 6th.

For me, Christmas would not be complete without this music. It is also a real treat that it was my music when I was a child, and now I get to share it with my own family. Thankfully they enjoy it as well....they don't just "tolerate" it.

How could someone NOT like this music?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Music! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: