[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Who is your favorite reoccuring guest star?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Cast!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MobyDick15
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 3:24 pm    Post subject: Who is your favorite reoccuring guest star? Reply with quote

I don't know that many guest stars but I can't wait to see who yours are. I guess my favorite ones would have to be Grampa and Grandma Renfrew becuase I have only seen the 1st season and don't know many more than that. Although I noticed that on the episode guide Gordon Jump appeared in 6 or 7 episodes. I don't really know who he is. Who are your favorite reoccuring guest stars?
CassidyDiva
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Who is your favorite reoccuring guest star? Reply with quote

MobyDick15 wrote:
I don't know that many guest stars but I can't wait to see who yours are. I guess my favorite ones would have to be Grampa and Grandma Renfrew becuase I have only seen the 1st season and don't know many more than that. Although I noticed that on the episode guide Gordon Jump appeared in 6 or 7 episodes. I don't really know who he is. Who are your favorite reoccuring guest stars?

Bonnie Kleinschmidt!
http://facffanclub.netfreehost.com/index.php?mforum=facffanclub
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Greely Winger
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Who is your favorite reoccuring guest star? Reply with quote

CassidyDiva wrote:
MobyDick15 wrote:

Bonnie Kleinschmidt!

Totally forgot about Bonnie. I guess I never really considered her a guest star. More like extended family member.

Darryl
Skizzy Fleameyer
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:16 am    Post subject: Favorite Reoccuring Guest Star Reply with quote

My favorite, although not too sure about guest star status, but the one I like is the guy who plays the recording engineer, Martin Speer is the actor's name. So far he has been in Season 1 and Season 2. To me, he seems to be the most consistent reoccuring actor, not being of the main cast, at least so far. Next I think it would be Punky Lazaar.
beachygirl39

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:36 pm    Post subject: favorite reocurring star Reply with quote

I don't think she was on more than once but Season Hubley did a good job romancing Keith Partridge! Very Happy Very Happy
mikeyb
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two episodes doesn't really qualify reoccurring status. But-Harry Morgan!
Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bruce Kimmel. Smile
TVGord
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bert Convy as Dr. Richard Lawrrence. While he made three appearances on the show, I liked the two times he appeared as Shirley's potential love interest. I had hoped--if the series had continued to a fifth season--we might see "mom" get married. Smile Of course, she'd be widowed again, by now. Sad
BLUEBIRD
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Facebook friend,

Bruce Kimmel!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Rugger57
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:59 pm    Post subject: Gordon Jump Reply with quote

Gordon Jump went on to play the station manager on the '70s comedy WKRP IN CINCINATTI.
TVGord
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gordon Jump was such a nice guy! He came to my radio station when he was doing some ridiculous campaign for Maytag, and he couldn't have been more gracious! You can imagine that any radio station in the '90s would freak out over having "The Big Guy" drop by, and he fulfilled every expectation any of us had! He took a picture with me that looks as though it was a publicity shot from WKRP! I wish I knew how to post pictures here, because it's one of my prized possessions! (A few of you have seen it on Facebook, but I'd love to share it here.) Smile
Manilow1973
Ricky's Vocal Coach
Ricky's Vocal Coach

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vic Tayback went on to star as Mel Shaples in Alice. He was great and passed away too soon.
Matthew C. Clark
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vic was also in a Monkees episode or two!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Cast! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: