[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

The inevitable birthday list!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
40yearPFFan
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy November 11th, 1957! 50 years old and proud to be a 45 year PF and DC Fan!
Daydreamer72
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

September 15, 1958 -- another Virgo, like Lu Groovy Chick! Wink
YIKES!!! I hit the BIG 5-0 THIS YEAR!!! SOMEBODY STOP IT!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
CassidyDiva
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

50 Isnt that bad- you can attend the AARP conventions!
http://facffanclub.netfreehost.com/index.php?mforum=facffanclub
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Daydreamer72
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Thanks, Cheryl, but I'd much rather attend a PF Convention. I mean, why not, other fan bases (such as the mother of 'em all, Star Trek) have them. Any chance of this ever happening before all we PF fans are too pooped to pop? Wink Shocked Surprised Very Happy
40yearPFFan
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daydreamer72 wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Thanks, Cheryl, but I'd much rather attend a PF Convention. I mean, why not, other fan bases (such as the mother of 'em all, Star Trek) have them. Any chance of this ever happening before all we PF fans are too pooped to pop? Wink Shocked Surprised Very Happy

Laughing I am in total agreement with you Daydreamer 72! I would much rather attend at PF convention! Better than that I would love to see David in concert! I had posted a couple of years ago how I never have been able to see him in concert after he cancelled a concert here in my hometown of Columbia, SC! My user name was 35yearPFFan if you would like to read it. Many years later, I have since found out that he was in Asheville, NC and Cherokee, NC(at the cansino there) in concert and they are both vey close to where I live and would have loved to have been able to go! I also posted a couple of months ago using my new user name 40yearPFFan asking if anyone saw him back in the day and what did he sing and had several good posts.

I still would love to see him even if I am 50 years old! Cheryl you are so lucky to have seen and met him in person! And CassidyDiva from Ausrialia was well! And Cheryl I love your myspace site with all the pics of David and you. I am sooooooooooooo jealous! Just kidding!
Daydreamer72
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, 40YearPFFan: :D

Thanks for replying to my post. I feel I must tell you that I always enjoy reading YOURS.

As for your never having seen David in concert: Well, welcome to the sad sisterhood as I haven't been able to either. Crying or Very sad Still, truth be told, I REALLY WANTED TO SEE HIM IN THE 70s, but that boat has sailed, I'm afraid. Rolling Eyes Oh, well, I content myself with videos and DVDs of a certain vintage, but I'm pretty certain that if you put your mind to it, you'll see the REAL THING in future. Wink

As for the PF Convention, from what I understand, there isn't enough interest among this niche audience to warrant such by organizers. Rolling Eyes Still, maybe they could get a tour bus (Mondrian, of course), fill it with some memorabilia, display tables, etc., and take it on the road for a short stint, you know, making stops here and there, scouting out fans to see how (and where) there might be enough interest to set up shop, as it were. Surprised

Then again, I'm just spinning my wheels as I have NO IDEA regarding the logistics of such things, but it sure sounds like fun, if nothing else, doesn't it! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Manilow1973
Ricky's Vocal Coach
Ricky's Vocal Coach

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:16 am    Post subject: Birthday Reply with quote

January 9, 1963. Capricorn, everything has to be perfect!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: