[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Companion piece to 'the Resistance'(a Secret Origins tale)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Partridge Round-Robin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CharmedPartridge
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:11 pm    Post subject: Companion piece to 'the Resistance'(a Secret Origins tale) Reply with quote

Hi.

This goes with the Resistance. This is an origin tale, and it tells how the Partridge Kids got their powers. Here it is...

DISCLAIMER: None of the following are mine: Wonder Woman, The Partridge Family, the ThunderCats name, Charmed, the Power Rangers, or Bill Engvall. They belong to the following: DC, Columbia/Screen Gems, Rankin-Bass, Spelling/Paramount, Saban, and Blue Collar TV. Companion to The Resistance, shows how who got their powers, a
Lil' Lizzie Partridge05
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

Location: Either in SanPueblo,CA or getting on the bus being driven by the lovely Shirley to the next gig

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sooooooo........................4 of the 5 Partridge kids have magical powers. So, what about Shirley, Ruben and Danny?????Well, I will answer that question! Laughing

The Partridge residence 2:00 A.M.

So, Shirley was laying in her bedroom. She was bushed. The only one who was home with her was Danny. Ruben was sleeping over since his hotel had been burned down by the evil Superman a few weeks ago. But, Shirley didn't mind. All of a sudden it hit her. Her kids were out in the world in real danger. Why couldn't she be out there with them. She gave birth to those children and she has no powers? She was upset about that. Ever since Mr. Partridge mysteriously died, she had no social life, no fun and was a beautiful middle aged lady with no life! Maybe Mr. partridge [b]DID[/b] have magical powers and didn' t tell her. Maybe he died while trying to keep his family safe from the evil cold outside world.

Well, Shirley dashed into the guest bedroom. Ruben had Simone sleeping on his head, wearing pink footed bunny pajamas. Shirley didn;t even notice. "RUBEN! Why don't I have magical powers??? I want them let's go and um...GET MAGICAL POWERS!", she yelled. That just made her look really stupid. But, she was right.

Next, they both went to get Danny. Did they really want to get him? Well, they did. He thought it was a good idea.

They got into the station wagon and dashed to the nearest costume shop. God only knows why it was open 24 hours but it was.

They all tried on different outfits to see their options. Shirley took this maroon velvet outift that said Super mom on it. Danny chose Super Salami Boy. And Ruben was Mr. Grumpy Gills. They all then had suddenly formed weird Super powers. Ruben could turn into a fish, danny could magically have salami come out of his hands, and Shirley was, well, normal she could fly, and ice or fire could form wherever she wanted.

THEN.........................................................

Did ya like it? I thought Danny and Ruben should have really really stupid powers and Shirley should have a little more fun in her life.
CharmedPartridge
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. Normally, I'd wait until someone else has added a piece, but, this idea was too good to let go. PLUS: for those of you who are curious of what Isis looks like, there are some Photo links at the end of this piece. and now... Very Happy

Before their eyes, a battle happened between Isis and the creature known as the Parasite. One blast, and she was down for the count. Reuben and Danny tried, but were soon in the same boat as Isis was.

Shirley reached Isis and managed to drag her to safety, creating a wall of ice, allowing her to recover.

Diana; Wonder Woman(2nd series)#22
reeta
Bus Mechanic
Bus Mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is an interesting story though I'm not really a comic book buff. I am familiar enough with many of the characters though.

I found this a little difficult to follow. How do the Partridge kids become superheros? I especially found the flash backs and fast forwards to be confusing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Partridge Round-Robin All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: