[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Does anyone have any of these songs?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Music!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bencasey
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:23 am    Post subject: Does anyone have any of these songs? Reply with quote

Or has anyone at least heard any of them?

What A Day

Lead Me On

Bad Time

Me Loving You

Last Night (Not listed under the sessions recordings but apparently appears on Screen Gems Records 5A)

Most particularly would like to hear What A Day.
kade
Ricky's Vocal Coach
Ricky's Vocal Coach

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last Night, I am assuming, is the same song that appears on Shopping Bag. What a Day was originally planned for the pilot but scrapped, so I would love to hear it. I've done searches for it but come up with either the gospel classic What a Day That Will Be or more recent songs with the same or similar name.

Kevin
Styx1
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also think Last Night is the same song on Shopping Bag. The only other song on your list that I have heard is Me Loving You.
chris6945629
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard of "What A Day", "Lead Me On", "Bad Time", "Last Night (Not listed under the sessions recordings but apparently appears on Screen Gems Records 5A)" but I have never seen the songs available to listen to.

As for "Me Loving You", I found it online somewhere and have listened to it. I also found the following songs online somewhere a while back: two versions of Sunshine Eyes (one with a harmonica blended into the full song, not as heard on the show, and another full version without the harmonica), plus the full versions of "I Don't Care", "When Love's Talked About", "Working On a Groovy Thing", "Crying In The Rain" and "Bye Bye Blackbird".
chris6945629
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know someone put the following songs up: "I Don't Care", "When Love's Talked About", and "Sunshine Eyes".
I know the person took them down. If anyone is interested in these songs, I would be happy to share them with you including the following songs:
"Me Loving You", "Working On a Groovy Thing", "Crying In The Rain" and "Bye Bye Blackbird".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Music! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: