[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Sue Cassidy files for divorce

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Cast!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JAZZ4JEFF
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:35 pm    Post subject: Sue Cassidy files for divorce Reply with quote

from TMZ:
Sue Cassidy is not saying whether the decision to divorce has anything to do with David's ongoing and often losing battle with alcohol ... but she tells TMZ, "I'm glad David is getting the help he needs and I am confident he will come back better and stronger than ever."

David was arrested last month in L.A. for DUI and is currently in rehab. This is his 3rd DUI arrest.

The couple has been together for 28 years and have a son, Beau, 23.

Sue says the decision to divorce isn't coming out of the blue, saying, "This has been looming for some time." But she adds, "I am truly heartbroken that our marriage is ending."

We're told the couple has been living separately for 4 months.
kate
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is another article:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2556703/Partridge-Family-star-David-Cassidys-wife-files-divorce-23-years-marriage-following-THIRD-arrest-DUI.html

It's too bad, but if people are happier apart, then it's for the best. I'm sure they didn't make the decision hastily.

kate
Torchy
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kate wrote:
Here is another article:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2556703/Partridge-Family-star-David-Cassidys-wife-files-divorce-23-years-marriage-following-THIRD-arrest-DUI.html

It's too bad, but if people are happier apart, then it's for the best. I'm sure they didn't make the decision hastily.

kate

What a whiner he is! He has a so-called fiancÚ and he is complaining that Sue files for divorce? Really?

He is imploding, as we all have seen happening over the past few years. He has closed down his official FB page.

The man is a mess. Sad
KathySTL
Official Partridge-in-Training
Official Partridge-in-Training

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed he is having major problems,

but his website says that as of 2/17/14, he is keeping his Facebook page open.

I don't really do Facebook except when absolutely necessary ( when friends say I posted this picture and that's the only way I'll get to see it)

But that is the most current scoop I heard. Still a sorry situation for someone who really is very talented.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Cast! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: