[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Partridge Family - Complete Series DVD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chris6945629
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:19 pm    Post subject: Partridge Family - Complete Series DVD Reply with quote

I know this is the Partridge family site, but just wanted to give everyone a heads up.
On Tuesday, October 15, 2013, Sony re-released The Partridge Family, I Dream of Jeanie, and Bewitched on dvd. I did not buy the Partridge Family set, as I already have each individual season when they came out. I did buy the Jeanie set.
The set was poorly made. The outside box has a flap that opens up and lists the episode names and what disc they're found on. On the side, where the outside spine is, a tray pulls out that holds the discs. All 20 discs are in one tray stacked on top of each other in flimsy plastic.
Don't waste your money on the Complete Series sets. I know there's no new stuff on the PF set, but for sony to put out a cheap set....Forget it.
Skizzy Fleameyer
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:04 pm    Post subject: Sony's "New" Complete Series Box Sets Reply with quote

It seems that Sony has done the same with the "TPF Complete Series" box set. Flap opens, lists episodes on each DVD, all 4 seasons stacked in a spindel type holder. BUT.....it does appear to have some photos that have not been seen before.

Wonder if these will be released on Blu-Ray?
Skizzy Fleameyer
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:39 pm    Post subject: Inside The "Complete Series" DVD Box Set Reply with quote

......and of course, the music CD sampler that was packaged in the 1st Season single release DVD is not included in this box set.
Greely Winger
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Sony's "New" Complete Series Box Sets Reply with quote

Skizzy Fleameyer wrote:
It seems that Sony has done the same with the "TPF Complete Series" box set. Flap opens, lists episodes on each DVD, all 4 seasons stacked in a spindel type holder. BUT.....it does appear to have some photos that have not been seen before.

Wonder if these will be released on Blu-Ray?

Would love to see what the inside of the box looks like.

Darryl
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: