[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

David on Oprah: Where Are They Now?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Cast!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TVGord
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:16 pm    Post subject: David on Oprah: Where Are They Now? Reply with quote

I just watched an update of David's appearance on Oprah during "Oprah: Where Are They Now?". He was obviously impaired in the new segment, slurring his words and speaking slower than usual. Sad.

They went to his home in Fort Lauderdale to shoot the new segment. He said he was just getting over laryngitis. He says he has performed all over the world since his 2008 appearance on Oprah, he did a TV series with his brothers (Ruby & The Rockits), and he talked about his love of Corvettes (he has owned five, he says). He also spoke wistfully of losing his mother and how he raised money for Alzheimer's Disease by auctioning off some of his personal memorabilia.

The segment ended with the screen going black, and the following words coming up on screen:

"On August 21, David was arrested and charged with felony DWI".

"He has not yet entered a plea and was unavailable for comment."

Fade to black.
JAZZ4JEFF
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:26 pm    Post subject: sad Reply with quote

It was tough to watch David on the Oprah special. I heart goes out to him for the pain he must be dealing with. It's been a rough year. But David was without question under some type of medication.

He still has so much to offer his fans. I hope he has the help & support he needs.
RockMoonStar
Bus Mechanic
Bus Mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:45 am    Post subject: David on Oprah Reply with quote

I thought David looked really good... the Dance Party Theme was kinda Rave-ish, which is totally weird for me that whole sound but I really enjoyed watching him sing it DID sound good though, the song. I love him.

Love,

Sarah
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Cast! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: