[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

That One Episode...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boby256
Ricky's Vocal Coach
Ricky's Vocal Coach

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: That One Episode... Reply with quote

Ok, I think that all the PF episodes are great, but what is that one episode that really is your favorite? I know it can be VERY hard to choose ONLY one. Even I can't choose,because they're ALL great Dancing But just try to list a episode of your favorite or very good episode. Think hard! Think Smile
DANSHAY
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:44 pm    Post subject: favorite episode Reply with quote

It is hard to say absolute favorite but some of mine are None But the Lonely, I Can Get it For You Retail, Each Dawn I Diet, I Am Curious Partridge, Double Trouble, and the Partridge Papers
charlescrossin
Bus Mechanic
Bus Mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

for me definitely point me in the direction of albuquerque one where they pick up the runaway maggie. that was my favourite song. and the bus was featured heavily!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: