[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Chris and Tracy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mrs. Cassidy
Ricky's Vocal Coach
Ricky's Vocal Coach

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:49 pm    Post subject: Chris and Tracy Reply with quote

So. I was watching the episode where Chris and Tracy run away and realized that for the most part, Chris and Tracy where given no personality whatsoever. I think in season one, it's mentioned that Chris likes baseball but that's about it.
So I was wondering, what do you think Chris and Tracy's personalities are? What would they be like if they had been given some traits or quirks? And what kind of episodes would there be about them?
BLUEBIRD
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't figure why all six Brady kids had story lines and dialogue, but not our youngest birdies..........?
TVGord
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Tracy would have grown up to be a little boy crazy and dying to settle down to be a mother of four to six children (at a time when older women were burning their bras and focusing on their careers). When her children were older, she probably opened a daycare center.

Chris joined The Who after Keith Moon died. He fathered Madonna's first child at Live Aid, and raised him as a single-dad when Madge wanted to focus on her career.
kiethlives
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TVGord Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
That's so 'it'. I have the same 'vision' only I imagine Keith and Chris coming to blows at Thanksgiving one year, because Chris becomes resentful about big brother's popularity and most of all his telling him what to do all the time, musically, I mean.

Tracy gets out of show biz ASAP.
danny-boy
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was Tracy sincere when she said, "Just wait till us women have our revolution"?
mikeyb
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eggzactly!
Not only did Chris join the Who, but also Led Zeppelin after the passing of John Bonham. Chris soon realized that he hated performing the obligatory drum solo in Zep's 'Moby Dick', but also couldn't stand to play the opening of Baba O'Riely once more. Not to mention, that he felt that Pete Townshend was a bit of an egomaniac. Shortly thereafter Chris joined The Clash on a short tour which included the above mentioned Live Aid. Noticing that he really wasn't British and/or a punk rocker, Chris retired from music. Thereafter, he went into business with Tracy, as horse breeders. They raised many a Kentucky Derby trophy winner. As of recently, Chris has encouraged both Rod Stewart and Brian Wilson (Beach Boys) to record albums of Gershwin classics, preserving Chris' reputation as someone with a finger on the pulse of musical trends. Boo hoo!
Rugger57
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um.....I'll have some of what you're having.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: