[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

David Cassidy sued by law firm

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Cast!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kate
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 11:47 pm    Post subject: David Cassidy sued by law firm Reply with quote

Is this bit of news up here already? If it is, feel free to delete this thread. I didn't find it.

Link: http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/view/63155/David-Cassidy-sued-by-law-firm/

kate
Torchy
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:04 pm    Post subject: Re: David Cassidy sued by law firm Reply with quote

kate wrote:
Is this bit of news up here already? If it is, feel free to delete this thread. I didn't find it.

Link: http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/view/63155/David-Cassidy-sued-by-law-firm/

kate

Considering how Sue is a very successful business woman, I'm surprised this wasn't resolved some time ago.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Cast! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: