[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

DC concert - 2004

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Cast!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lauralambert
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:19 am    Post subject: DC concert - 2004 Reply with quote

Very Happy I have just bought, the DVD of DC concert from last yera. There are a few surprises on this DVD - for a start there is an interview done with DC where he talks about his hometown of New York, fav night out etc. I mentioned there were a few surprises, well the surprise (a pleasant one) is he does, some of the PF songs as acoustic versions like for instance "I Think I Love You" as done in the DC story. I don't know if anyone else has seen the DVD yet but, if not then I recommend that you buy this DVD because you have a treat in store on this DVD, but as David says on the DVD he does, not work to a script for the concert, so the songs won't be the same, but at the end of the day does it really matter, because if you went to that particular concert, you have a wonderful memory of the concert that you went to. You can play it over and over again. Like I said I highly recommend this DVD because it is David at his best - well I think so anyway, but other people might think differently.

Laura
Skizzy Fleameyer
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject: DC Concert 2004 Reply with quote

The audio on this DVD is better than the 2002 DVD. On this new one, you can actually hear the separation of Lisa and Candance on this one. Listen to "Gimme Shelter" for a good example. "No reply" and the story that accompany it was worth the price of the DVD alone for MOI! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Cast! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: