[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Vote for David and the PF for American Idol Theme

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Cast!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kenbubblegumkid
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:15 pm    Post subject: Vote for David and the PF for American Idol Theme Reply with quote

For the first time American Idol is asking people to vote for the theme they'd like to see on the show and you can go on twitter and make a suggestion. Not sure how many people watch Idol or even care about the theme but if anyone on board would like to hear PF or DC songs you can tweet.

I'm really not a twitter person but had an account and made my first tweet tonight. I basically said that it would be great to have a theme of teen idols with the best being David and those great 70's pop songs.

If anyone wants to vote go to #attidoltheme.

Ken
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Cast! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: