[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Massive Partridge Family Collection Up For Auction NOW!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Garage: Merchandise & Other Fun Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Massive Partridge Family Collection Up For Auction NOW!! Reply with quote

Massive Partridge Family / David Cassidy Collection Up For Auction NOW!

Just Kids Nostalgia, a Long Island-based company specializing in pop culture collectibles has started their new auction today, Saturday, September 29, 2012. Included in the auction is a large collection of Partridge Family/David Cassidy memorabilia. The auction is currently live and takes place until October 9th. Registration is required (similar to how eBay works) however this collection is NOT on eBay -- it's being offered directly through the Just Kids Nostalgia website.

There are many rare items for auction (more than just what's listed here), including:

Partridge Family Record Cabinet -- STILL SEALED, INSIDE ORIGINAL BOX
Partridge Family Toy Bus -- complete, with box and instructions
Patti Partridge Doll -- Complete with box and instructions
Laurie Partridge Doll -- Complete with box and poster
Partridge Family AM Transistor Radio/Pendant -- Loose, no box
David Cassidy UK Magazines -- Many issues
Partridge Family Toy Guitars -- Two different guitars, both inside the original boxes. Original cellophane is not in place. One may have instructions included.
Partridge Family Clothing -- From the Kate Greenaway collection. Unused, with tags still attached. Many different pants, tops/jumpers, etc. All clean, stored in plastic.
David Cassidy pocketbooks/purses -- Two different designs, all with David Cassidy's silhouette and "I Think I Love You" on the front.
David Cassidy "The Higher They Climb" store display mobile (unassembled)
Partridge Family Paper Dolls - Four different boxes, all sealed
ULTRA-RARE TEST PRESSINGS for "The Partridge Family Shopping Bag," and "The Partridge Family Sound Magazine" LPs. Test pressings are pre-production samples made from the original stamp prior to productions of the LPs.
16 MM prints of various episodes as well as 16 MM prints of ABC promos.
Various PF promotional material, from ABC-TV and Bell Records
Original POW poster prop from the "My Son The Feminist" episode.
Original art from 2 different Charlton Comics splash pages (full page image), one of the PF as a group and the other of DC.
Animation cel from "The Partridge Family: 2200 A.D."
Complete set of red velvet performing costumes, for all 5 PF cast members. These were used and filmed in the TV Movie, "Come On Get Happy: The Partridge Family Story." This set comes with certificates of authenticity from the costume house that sold them.
"David Cassidy" tour costume -- Jump suit used and filmed, from the same PF TV Movie. Comes complete with Certificate of Authenticity.
Original 1970's blue velvet performing jumper used by Suzanne Crough in the Partridge Family. Has Suzanne's name on the inside tag. Jumper was shortened a bit when it was used in an episode of "Fantasy Island."
TOPPS uncut trading card sheets. There are two different (Yellow and Green borders). Both are two sided (with the puzzles).
Various pieces of Partridge Family Jewelry (charm bracelet, pendant, two different watches, etc.)
David Cassidy Golf Tournament merchandise: baseball hat, tennis shirt, security badge, space pen. All are unused and still in their packaging.
Lunch Box Press proof: This is a printer's press proof for one side of the lunch box (the side with the family performing). It's printed on the same metal material that the lunch boxes are printed on.
Printers' proof from TOPPS' Partridge Family Posters wrapper: Printer's proof of the wrapper that was used to sell the posters/bubblegum. This has been framed, and has the original certificate of authenticity from the TOPPS Vault.
Original Raisin Bran cereal box, with "The Partridge Family" mini poster on the back of the box. Insert "Offer" on the front of the box. The poster on the back is of David Cassidy. Box is in excellent condition, with NO tears or rips or crushed edges.
Original Hi-C labels from various cans of Hi-C drink. Mini posters were on the back of the label.
David Cassidy Beach Towel -- mail away premium from the backs of Hi-C fruit drinks. In excellent condition, no fade to the colors.
David Cassidy tour scarf -- sold at DC's concerts
David Cassidy Calendar -- from 1974, no writing on any of the pages
David Cassidy Tour Program -- from 73/74. Excellent condition.
Partridge Family song books (various albums)
Partridge Family sheet music (various songs)

The Partridge Family merchandise starts here:

http://www.justkidsnostalgia.com/catalog/auction_list.php?catunid=695

The David Cassidy merchandise starts here:

http://www.justkidsnostalgia.com/catalog/auction_list.php?catunid=705

This auction differs from eBay in that while the auction ends on October 9th, it will stay open until 15 minutes has passed between bids, allowing time to think about your counter bids.

I hope there's something for everybody!

Scott Smile
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget -- the auction ends tonight (Tuesday) !!
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The auction is over. For those who weren't interested in participating in the auction, but would have liked to purchase PF merchandise, there are many items that did not meet the opening bids -- including the rarer stuff, like the Record Cabinet and Remco Bus. Just Kids Nostalgia has listed these items -- and many others -- for sale on their website starting today. They will be selling the merchandise for about a week.

Just go to http://www.justkidsnostalgia.com and click on the "For Sale" link. Then, at the eft you will see a section for PF and DC.
KathySTL
Official Partridge-in-Training

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a few problems navigating on this site.

Anybody else?

I did bid (and win) the DC Scarf, but when I tried to online pay the site page never moved on.

I ended up calling the place (last week) and I paid that way, but now my account page still doesn't show paid and when I call them now, all I get is voice mail.

Should I have checked references on this? any body else have any feed back?
KathySTL

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignore the above, I did get an email response yesterday so all should be well now.

I just have to focus on my job search now, as I will be off payroll at my current posting after Dec 7.
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if anyone is interested but in case someone is . . .

I have some items left over that did not sell in their auction. In retrospect, I am not sure this place was the best to sell such a vast collection simply because I am not sure they had the exposure they promised. It's strange that the rarest stuff didn't sell.

So, in case anyone s interested, I still have a ot of stuff includinf:

Partridge Family Record Cabinet (still sealed in box)
Remco Partridge Family Toy Bus -- complete with people, original roof, box and instructions
Laurie Partridge doll, complete with box and poster of Susan and David
Test Pressing of Sound Magazine
Test Pressing of Shopping Bag
Uncut sheets of TOPPS trading cards. Yellow series and Blue series
Uncut press proofs of TOPPS posters -- about 4 - 5 different. Never folded or inside gum wrappers.

Even though a lot sold, there's a LOT more, so I might try selling on eBay but I thought I would try here first to avoid their fees.

If anyone is interested email me at: sanpueblo@earthlink.net

Thanks!
KathySTL

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have a lot of nice things. I just wish I was employed so I would have the money to purchase.

Good Luck!
KathySTL

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh,

I did buy the DC scarf though. Wore it to David's concert on Dec 8th.

It was fun.
panther2200
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, unemployment really buts a dent in your disposable income. I'd love the record cabinet but my unemployment runs out in a few weeks. Yay!
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is old,and I keep saying I'm going to sell what was left over, and then never doing it. BUT, I am planning on selling off the remaining stuff after June 11 -- probably on eBay, unless someone wants to purchase privately.

I still have the Record Cabinet (sealed in box), Remco bus with box and instructions, clocks, watches, sheet music books, and many other items.

If anyone is interested, it's happening this time -- the selling of it, that is. So, private message me and I will let you know if your want list is available. A lot of the smaller items sold but strangely, the rarest stuff still remains.

Thanks!
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have started listing items on eBay, with the rarest stuff listed first. It takes a while to photograph them and write a description, so I can only get about 5 - 10 done a day. But I hope to have everything up soon. The eBay user name is: sanpueblo . Smile
KathySTL

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Luck!

I am working again, but catching up is a bite and my brother in law is now out of work and I have to be prepared to help him out if he gets into a jam.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Garage: Merchandise & Other Fun Stuff All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: