[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Question Regarding DVD Watchers Club
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JH
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did not participate, but reading the posts where entertaining. Very Happy
Greely Winger
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been trying to keep up and participate.
I recently found my PF mistakes document,
and have been adding info to the episode discussions.

Darryl
KathySTL
Official Partridge-in-Training
Official Partridge-in-Training

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool. I will check them out.
I watched all of them during the first run of this club, so I admit I haven't kept up this round. but do want to see what the new folks are finding.

my video watching back log has grown exponentially in recent months as I have been acquiring more than I'll ever have time to watch unless we have a 2 foot blizzard and I'm trapped in the house for 2 weeks or something but I will more than likely prioritize a PF episode just because I can.

Did pull out the Xmas ep this year and enjoyed it immensely again. Highlight of my season that I found the time.
JH
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My wife and I, watch the Christmas episode around Christmas time since I bought The PF dvd's. New tradition, I suppose Very Happy
Greely Winger
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't believe it's been over a month since the last post on the DVD watchers club. Hope this doesn't mean that it's D.O.A.

Darryl
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup. Deader than a doornail.

Eventually I will re-do the synopses that got deleted with the Bulletin Board migration, and unlock Seasons two through four for anybody that wants to talk about them at random. But, Season One has been done for a long time now and nobody participates, so I think the weekly "club" is definitely dead. So, I am in no rush to spend time on it.
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've changed the number of threads allowed per page, so now all of the episodes for each season's section will appear on the same page as each other. It makes it easier than flipping back and forth between two different pages. Since the order of the episodes are determined by where the last post was placed, there's no way to anchor them in chronological order. The new episode is always anchored at the beginning, but anyone can comment on past episodes.

When I have had a chance to re-do SEasons 2 - 4, then the sections will be unlocked and people will be able to post wherever they want. Since there seems to be little-to-no interest in participating on a weekly basis, perhaps people will feel more inclined to post when the other seasons are unlocked. Very Happy
Greely Winger
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott wrote:
I've changed the number of threads allowed per page, so now all of the episodes for each season's section will appear on the same page as each other. It makes it easier than flipping back and forth between two different pages. Since the order of the episodes are determined by where the last post was placed, there's no way to anchor them in chronological order. The new episode is always anchored at the beginning, but anyone can comment on past episodes.

When I have had a chance to re-do SEasons 2 - 4, then the sections will be unlocked and people will be able to post wherever they want. Since there seems to be little-to-no interest in participating on a weekly basis, perhaps people will feel more inclined to post when the other seasons are unlocked. Very Happy

Any progress on seasons 2-4?
Just curious. Anxious
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: