[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

POSTING GUIDELINES REMINDER

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Partridge Round-Robin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sheriffswell

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject: POSTING GUIDELINES REMINDER Reply with quote

Hi folks,
I realize it gets slow on this section - creative minds take time y'know! But please remember the following guideline regardng posting:

Allow at least one different writer to post their additions to the story before adding your next post to the story.

6) Please remember this is a 'family' board! As we let our creative juices flow, lets not let our fantasies run away from us! Remember, we have 'young eyes' on the board! (Shirley had that one written in red ink! - I wouldn't want her to have to stop the bus!)

Thanks and keep those good ideas comin'!!
Ed
laurie partridge
Reuben's Client
Reuben's Client

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr, its so tempting to reply! But no! I shall resist. I will let others have a go, as its going well so far.

Excellent Walrus refrence in lennon/mccartney/partridge by the way Ed! Made me Very Happy
Sheriffswell

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laurie,
Why don't we give it a week and see if anyone else adds to it before continuing. I have put the word out on chitchat and on message board to encourage more folks to visit our little knothole.
Ed
Sheriffswell

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laurie,
I am temporarily lifting the '2 posts before posting again' rule until we have more activity on the Round Robin section of the board.

Please feel free to post on the "Lennon/McCartney/Partridge" story if you like.

Thanks,

Ed
Sheriffswell

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The posting guidelines is amended to:

Please allow ONE person to post to a story before posting again. When we have more activiity we will switch back to "two posts".

Thanks,
Ed
CharmedPartridge
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: POSTING GUIDELINES REMINDER Reply with quote

Sheriffswell wrote:
Hi folks,
I realize it gets slow on this section - creative minds take time y'know! But please remember the following guideline regardng posting:

Allow at least one different writer to post their additions to the story before adding your next post to the story.

6) Please remember this is a 'family' board! As we let our creative juices flow, lets not let our fantasies run away from us! Remember, we have 'young eyes' on the board! (Shirley had that one written in red ink! - I wouldn't want her to have to stop the bus!)

Thanks and keep those good ideas comin'!!
Ed

Hi.

New here, and as you can tell by my username, PF shares top honors with Charmed in my book.

Have 2 versions of the Resistance. The one that is here includes Keith, Laurie, Chris, and Tracy. I really should have done a sidebar and explained how they got their powers, but maybe later.

Let me know what you think of this. Any ideas?

Later.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Partridge Round-Robin All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: