[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

David MAY Be on Celebrity Apprentice
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Cast!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marjorie63
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just felt sorry for David. It was like watching a little kid be bullied. I would have liked to see David be project manager once and see how successful he would have been at that.

I think David should go and visit Richard Hatch in prison and taunt him mercilessly. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You wanna taunt Richard Hatch mercilessly? Put him in a women's prison. Cuz right now, he's on vacation. Laughing Laughing

I feel bad for the "real" Richard Hatch. He's probably looking for Cylons to take out the other Hatch. Laughing
kiethlives
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why oh why do I let this stupid s^%& get to me. Watched last night and another person with dignity gets the boot. In the CA world nice guys definitely finish last.

Maybe the show is a mirror for how we in America do things?
We (the gov.) gives so much lip service to 'kids are the most important thing'
while at the same time shutting down schools and firing teachers. etc.

Peace in the middle east; now it looks like we are in WWIII.

OH God. Did I just convince myself why Donald Trump might make it as a pres. candidate? Really did I?

Where's the bourbon!
Marjorie63
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott wrote:
I feel bad for the "real" Richard Hatch. He's probably looking for Cylons to take out the other Hatch. Laughing

Ah yes, I think I had a little 7 year old crush on him when he was the original Phil on "All MY Children". He was so cute!! I remember being so happy when he joined "Streets of San Francisco" when Michael Douglas left. Smile
Britfan
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't watched any of the other shows as I dont really know who a lot of the contestants are. It is frustrating isn't it Keithlives? Taking out all the 'good guys' and leaving viewers with all those who are over-confident 'me, me, me' types to fight it out. I suppose they are only delivering what provides good ratings and publicity. It is very similar over here in England with our 'reality' shows.

I feel better about David leaving now if all the other 'nicer' celebs are getting the boot too. I'd rather he was associated with them than with what's left in the competition. It's a shame all the contestants cant have a chance to 'be in charge' before the firing starts. I guess it would have been nice to see how David coped with that but it's all so manipulated that we wouldn't see the full picture there either. He has run his own racing business for many years so he must have some business acumen to draw upon.

Personally, my dream would be to see David strive for something in a diferent direction. To go out on a limb and audition/beg or whatever it takes for a chance to take on a more dramatic acting role. Whether that be film/television/stage, a strong character part, a world away from what everyone's perceptions of him are.
KathySTL
Official Partridge-in-Training
Official Partridge-in-Training

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marjorie63 wrote:
Scott wrote:

Ah yes, I think I had a little 7 year old crush on him when he was the original Phil on "All MY Children". He was so cute!! I remember being so happy when he joined "Streets of San Francisco" when Michael Douglas left. Smile

I agreee and having met him, he is a real super guy! Didn't get a chance to see him the very last time he was at ARCHON here in St. Louis, but 2 of my friends caught up with him in Gaming and went out to dinner with him and had a blast.

I can't stand that this Reality A$$ gets away with using the same name. I thought there were rules in union about that.
Marjorie63
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the reality show Richard Hatch is not an actor so I doubt he belongs to SAG or any other union so as long as he is just being himself, he can use his name.
Britfan
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, it's just clicked who you are talking about. The name Richard Hatch rang a bell but I just couldn't place it.

It's Captain Apollo from Battlestar Gallactica! Sorry I'm a sci-fi nut! I used to have a huge crush on him and Dirk Benedict, two gorgeous guys on one show and in space too. Was a bit of a camp show but I loved it.
Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched. When the show was first announced I expected David to be the first to go, so I wasn't surprised. I'm sure much of it is contrived. All the "confessional" moments of Richard's and David's centered on their interactions, and Richard expressing that he had David in his sights to oust first. David didn't contribute much, admittedly, but they need a good bad guy around. On a personal level, I am glad David went first so I don't feel compelled to watch any more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Cast! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: