[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Possibly the youngest person here!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mrs Keith Partridge
Bus Mechanic
Bus Mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:08 pm    Post subject: Possibly the youngest person here! Reply with quote

Hello all Partridge-ites! The name's Miranda and i'm a rather new fan. Let me explain: i am 15 years old and have been watching the show since i was little and my parents recorded it on VHS. Only recently (like a couple days ago) did i take out the VHS player and re-watch some episodes. I completely forgot how much i loved this show! Since last Saturday, i bought Season 1 on DVD and the Greatest Hits album. What i'm doing is every Friday night at 8 pm i watch one episode as if i am watching the show as it first aired.Razz So while yes i've watched it for a long time, i'm a new devotee, so forgive me if i ask a lot of questions! Sorry Laughing

all the best,
Miranda

A couple facts about me:

~My favorite band is Fleetwood Mac, my favorite person: Stevie Nicks
i also enjoy Heart, Blondie, Steely Dan, The Eagles, Hole, Kate Bush, Siouxsie Sioux, The Rolling Stones, The Runaways, and Florence + The Machine.
~I'm a dancer - started when i was 2 and a half. Smile
~Besides The Partridge Fam, i love NCIS and Top Gear
~When i'm in my house, i listen to my music on a turn table.(or iTunes to count my times played) The iPod is STRICTLY for out of the house occasions.

alrightyyy that's it for now!

KathySTL
Official Partridge-in-Training
Official Partridge-in-Training

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome.

I'm a big fan of Stevie Nicks too.

Glad to see a new generation learning how to "get Happy"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: