[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Episode # 69: "Everything You Wanted To Know About Sex.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Season Three
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:42 pm    Post subject: Episode # 69: "Everything You Wanted To Know About Sex. Reply with quote

Everything You Wanted To Know About Sex . . . But Couldn't Pronounce
Written by Dale McRaven

Last edited by Scott on Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
KathySTL
Official Partridge-in-Training
Official Partridge-in-Training

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting message in this episode. Kinda reminds you of the whole fame is fleeting concept. A lesson many child stars probably needed to heed.

Also, a message I wish I had been given. Cause when I found out that things would not be easy it was a bit too late.
60sGuy
Ricky's Vocal Coach
Ricky's Vocal Coach

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really superb episode and one of my favorites. It's hard to believe DC wasn't enjoying doing the show at this point, you would never know as he plays his role really well.
kiethlives
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All, I haven't had much tie for watching the PF lately, but am back in the game...
I love this episode too. It's pretty funny. I like the way the Mr. Grisby is up on a stage looking down on Shirley and Keith, scary teacher. Danny giving Keith the sex test with the oft used copy of "Play Pen" (can't image a scene played out this way on TV now. A 12 year old allowed to look at sex magazines!) I think, the magazine is actually a New Yorker, I seemed to catch a the design of that mag with a cartoon for a flash of a sec. If DC isn't enjoying himself, it sure doesn't show in his acting, as already noted, however, it sure shows in his skin! At least its realistic Keith broke out bad under the pressure of School and Work. Love his red shirt in the last scene with Grisby. So 70s, if only men could dress that way now and not be made fun of. Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Season Three All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: