[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

OK....the INEVITABLE Bulletin Board Gay Post...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TJTropea
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Amy. I'm flattered. And wish the couples a happy annaversery and the soon to be newlyweds a happy day and a rewarding marriage.

TJ
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LisaF63
Reuben's Client
Reuben's Client

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit

Last edited by LisaF63 on Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
TJTropea
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's true friendship. One from the heart. Extremely hard to come by. I wish I could find someone by me who is willing to put just as much into a relationship as I am. Unfortunately, I'm over the "Gay Age Of Death".. (35). Gay men play so many catty games. The majority of the younger ones (Normally in their early 20's and below) can be extremely rude to the guys over 35. What's sad is, these guys ARE OUR FUTURE! I would LOVE to be around to see when they are in their 40s and are treated like how they treat us now.

I know with a lot of us, it's all about the sex. I'll be the first to admit that. But, to be able to find that one guy. That one special guy. Romantic, honest, sincere, MASC, assertive, .. oh hell... They all can't be like me... LOL. Maybe there's a way I can date myself... I mean.. I do sleep with myself. I spend all my time with myself. I bathe with myself. (I won't go there..)

OH.. I neglected to mention. I went to Washington DC's Pride back in 2000. What a blast it was. I went to Baltimore, Maryland's last year. It was a major disappointment. They tried to cram so much stuff in 2 or 3 blocks. It was horrible.

If anyone knows of a goodlooking guy. Masc, honest, romantic, assertive... give him my email. I'm taking boyfriend applications. 28-50years old. D/D free. A very high labito (sp). and a.. uh.. lets see.. how to say with in a tactful way without getting the moderators mad at me.. He should be a top notch guy.. (get my drift)..

Did I just turn this tread into a dating service or a hook up thread?

TJ
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm -- I think this thread took a wrong turn at Alberquerque. We now return you to beautiful downtown San Pueblo. Very Happy
johnnyd1788
Ricky's Vocal Coach
Ricky's Vocal Coach

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, this year will be my first pride event ever. I'm so excited!
TJTropea
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL.. Sorry about that Scott... Now... Back on subject...

I'm actually getting ready to head to Washington DC's pride with a friend today. Hope it doesn't get to hot....

TJ
Lizzie
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Pink Partridge"--that is soooooooooo cute!!!! Smile

As a heterosexual "Partridge" I am happy that this site welcomes *everyone*...."Partridges" are very friendly birds!!!!
dannyph

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd never been to the Pride Parade 'til this year.Funny,I've lived near SF my whole life nearly,and though I'm not Gay myself have many friends who are,still it took me this long.I must say it was a hoot walking down Market in full Danny costume carrying Lauries' mondrian guitar.Our Chris is Gay,but she and her girlfriend were walking with Mayor Newsom (wonder if they got on TV).While I was waiting for the train back to Oakland Chinatown I was spotted by a very sweet Lesbian family who insisted that I sing "I Think I Love You" for them which I was happy to do-DP
Dean-o
Keith's Date
Keith's Date

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone have the new Gay and Lesbian network LOGO, I have the Dish Network, and as yet is not on line up. If anyone has LOGO on their cable system, let me know, so I can check in to it. Thanks for any info.

Dean-O
johnnyd1788
Ricky's Vocal Coach
Ricky's Vocal Coach

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have Dish as well, I'm not liking not having a gay and lesbian channel. Use the email form on LOGO's to have them email the company.

One person's complained! Wink
Lu groovychick1970
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TJ, this is a great place, and I'm glad you're here among us. EVERYone is welcome aboard the bus. Just keep it clean, we don't want to have to fumigate it again, after that whole skunk fiasco. I STILL can't drink tomato juice anymore.
LOLOLO!! Laughing
Wink
LionelP62
Ricky's Vocal Coach
Ricky's Vocal Coach

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking as a pink Partridge fan myself, it's great that everyone is so welcoming to us here. There are sites that aren't nearly as accepting, like the TV Land boards. Many of the posters at that place give new meaning to the word "homophobia".
LisaF63
Reuben's Client
Reuben's Client

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit

Last edited by LisaF63 on Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
LionelP62
Ricky's Vocal Coach
Ricky's Vocal Coach

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Lisa. This is definitely one of the classiest sites on the net.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: