[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Episode # 61: "Nag, Nag, Nag"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Season Three
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:18 am    Post subject: Episode # 61: "Nag, Nag, Nag" Reply with quote

Nag, Nag, Nag
Written by Steve Pritzker

Last edited by Scott on Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
KathySTL
Official Partridge-in-Training

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another time when lack of back story and time limitations kick in.
Going forward this time, due to the fact that we find out that F. Scott Fitzgerald is too old to run in the Derby, but we don't see what the family ultimately decides to do with him. Since that is the case, and Shirley has already referenced the costs of keeping him, I assume they sell him, since we never hear about him again, but who really knows.

Other than that nitpick it's a fun story. Gotta like the fact that Danny came across is make money scheme legitmately and of course, like most folks the ticket is bought for the grand prize and is surprised when they win at all.

I do know what they say about sleeping enviroments though, the sounds of a campground keep me awake. I never sleep well when I get drug out on a tent trip. Very Happy
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really think people put way too much thought into some of these episodes. Laughing They're not soap operas where continuity is vital to the storytelling. Laughing Plus, if they couldn't decide where the PF lived and where Reuben lived -- both locations being contradictory depending on the episode/season, do you really expect them to spend time in Episode 62 discussing what happened to the horse before they sell their house in Episode 63? Laughing
CassidyDiva
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet David loved the tie-in between his hobby & this episode.
http://facffanclub.netfreehost.com/index.php?mforum=facffanclub
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KathySTL

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott wrote:
I really think people put way too much thought into some of these episodes. Laughing They're not soap operas where continuity is vital to the storytelling. Laughing Plus, if they couldn't decide where the PF lived and where Reuben lived -- both locations being contradictory depending on the episode/season, do you really expect them to spend time in Episode 62 discussing what happened to the horse before they sell their house in Episode 63? Laughing

No I don't. It would be nice if they had. Of course, that is kinda what I thought the point of this watching club was. We all are fans and know the stories.
We would nit pick for fun Smile .
Besides, Trust me, soaps are never consistent either. No TV show is.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Season Three All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: