[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

I Found Some Really Rare Pictures Of The Partridge Family

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
little laurie
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:17 pm    Post subject: I Found Some Really Rare Pictures Of The Partridge Family Reply with quote

Hey Everybody I was just on Getty Images and I typed in Partridge Family and they have a lot of pictures of them some I never even seen before. So if anybody want to see these really rare pictures just go on Getty Images. They have a lot on there. I just wish they wouldn't have the watermarks on them so.

Peace,
Little Laurie
Greely Winger
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the tip, I'll check 'em out.
Only time to see the first few pages.
See several shots from the episodes.
These look like screen shots, so not sure I'd call them rare.
I hate the watermarks too.

Darryl
little laurie
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe these pictures look rare to me cause I don't remember seen them before. But there a lot of good ones I really love. I wonder if there anyway if Scott could download these pictures on here? I know someone downloaded pictures of Heather from Getty Images on her website and it didn't have the watermarks on them.

Peace,
Little Laurie
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getty Images does not use screen caps. They are photos from the ABC archives and other photo services that they license out to magazines. etc., that want to use them.

They cost money to download without the watermark, which I am not willing to do. Sorry. :(

I don't know who Heather is. Confused
little laurie
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That okay Scott. Heather was from the movie Poltergeist she played Carol Anne and she was also on Happy Days playing Fonzie's daughter. There also pictures of her on there as well and somebody on her website had downloaded those pictures from Getty Images onto her picture gallery on her website without the watermarks. Somebody had told me on her site that there is a way you can erase the watermarks on there. But I forgot how to do that. So that who Heather was. she sadly passed away at age 12-years-old. But she will alway be my favorite. Most of the pictures they have of her were from Happy Days.

Peace,
Little Laurie
KathySTL
Official Partridge-in-Training
Official Partridge-in-Training

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't know Getty Images supplied photos of stars. The newspaper I work for subscribes to them, but I thought it was mostly for clip art type things for inserting in Advertising. Of course, the paper I work for is not a entertainment paper so I don't think they would have any use for PF images so I doubt they would buy them.

I'll look at the site though for fun.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: