[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Hello !!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeckyPartridge
Bus Mechanic
Bus Mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:13 am    Post subject: Hello !! Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

First of all- what an amazing place this website/forum is. I am a fairly recent PF convert- having only really 'discovered' them about two and a half years ago. Somehow, I only just discovered this place!
The Partridge Family is now my favorite TV show of all time. I think it offers *everything*. I am obsessed! I still have season 4 to watch, having LOVED seasons 1-3. Danny is a comedy genius,. Shirley is perfection, and I love Laurie's attitude and whole look. Reuben is superb. I would love to join in on the DVD-watchers threads.
Here is a bizarre question. I really want to get hold of a close-up picture of the butterfly pillow in the PF's living room. I want to recreate it. Can anyone help? I will post this request somewhere else on the board too.
Becky.
Very Happy
BLUEBIRD
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WELCOME ABOARD THE BUS, BECKY! ALWAYS GOOD TO SEE NEW PEOPLE WITH APPRECIATION FOR OUR FAVORITE MUSICAL FAMILY!
DeeDee
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:08 am    Post subject: Partridge Decor Reply with quote

Butterfly pillow??!
And I thought I had every decor detail seared in my mind's eye. Please don't tell me it rivals the bus, size-wise. I'll be one embarrassed decor aficionado.

Last edited by DeeDee on Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
BLUEBIRD
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The butterfly pillow is my favorite! I'd get the DVD and zoom in on it for detail. Great idea!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: