[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Come On Get Happy: The Partridge Family Story

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jamie66
Bus Mechanic
Bus Mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:16 am    Post subject: Come On Get Happy: The Partridge Family Story Reply with quote

I am in desperate need for help, I am looking for the TV special documentary that was made about the lives of the Partridge Family cast.

It is called Come On Get Happy: The Partridge Family Story, I have searched far and wide over the internet for a download, a streamable video or even a torrent about this movie...But yet I cannot find anything!

You do not understand how much I want to get a copy of this, I'm hoping someone will be able to help me here!

If you have any idea of how I can get a copy of if you have a copy, please let me know and I will be soooooooo greatful!

Even some information on a website that may be able to help, would be a great hand.

Here is a link to the movie I am talking about :)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0212885/
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jamie,

Welcome to the bus!

The item you are looking for is not a documentary. It was a two-hour TV movie with actors portraying the Partridge Family cast and crew. It's supposedly the story from Danny's point of view, however many liberties were taken with the "facts" and how certain events took place. It airs on TV from time to time on cable channels. But, I am sure somebody here must have a copy that thy would be willing to copy for you. :D

We have a Gallery section on the website that has photos from this movie, David Cassidy's movie, and another project called "In Search of the Partridge Family." You can see them by clicking here:

http://www.cmongethappy.com/gallery/faux
Jamie66
Bus Mechanic
Bus Mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the welcome message :)

Yeah that's the one I am talking about, I am really hoping to get a copy of this, not only for me, but my girlfriend absolutely adores the show!

And she is actually wanting to see thisTV movie so badly, I really want to see her face when I suprise her with it. It would relaly make for the ultimate Christmas present :)

I am hoping someone has it, just gotta sit and wait Smile
Jamie66
Bus Mechanic
Bus Mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone have a copy?
Marquise
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamie66 wrote:
Does anyone have a copy?

If you join NetFlix or are already a member you can view it online instantly.

http://www.netflix.com/Movie/Come_On_Get_Happy_The_Partridge_Family_Story/70100859?strackid=3142634506ca6c8_0_srl&strkid=186059543_0_0&trkid=222336

I've watched it once...during it's original airing and that was enough. Tried to watch it again since. Couldn't get through it. A truly horrible film.
Jamie66
Bus Mechanic
Bus Mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joining Netflix costs money though right?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: