[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Episode #43 I am Curious Partridge

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Season Two
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KathySTL
Official Partridge-in-Training
Official Partridge-in-Training

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject: Episode #43 I am Curious Partridge Reply with quote

Interesting timing that this episode comes up this week in terms of recent discussions.

Summary: Danny tries to show he can publicize the family by writing some articles about Keith and Shirley for the Sunday paper. Unfortunately, none of them are true and are embarrassing.
Song: If you eve Go

The things Danny writes are funny and he does get his comeuppance.
All the scenes are hilarious and I Laurie gets some of the best lines when she presents Keith with what Danny did.
and Danny at the end having to present his piggy bank is funny.

So how far should the papers and other media go? That's too serious a discussion for this thread.

But it was funny that Keith left his towel on the shower too. But then,
the show is G rated.
Of course, I did catch the irony about Keith's tatto being said to be covered by his billfold , which we know is always emtpy and Danny being socked at the end in his billfold Very Happy
TVGord
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.cmongethappy.com/eguide/ep43.htm

"G'morning, g'morning, g'morning." That inconsequential line from Laurie when she was waking up Keith became a catchphrase among my little circle of friends. My friends back then were Mike (my best friend), Christine (my girlfriend) and Linda (my best friend's girlfriend and my girlfriend's best friend). After this episode, everyday at the bus stop, Chris and Linda would welcome me and Mike with "G'morning, g'morning, g'morning"! Laughing Ah, good times!

I absolutely loved this episode! Poor Keith. The black garters in the library! The spare towel in the shower at school. Mrs. Damian, I think you're trying to seduce Keith! Laughing Hilarious! (It seems odd to see Maxine Stuart pre-stroke. I've gotten so used to seeing her afterwards. According to imdb.com, she's still alive at 91!)

And poor Shirley. She should at least be happy that Danny is doing so well in his Creative Writing class! And wasn't it great to see her in hotpants again!? Laughing And Reuben being ambushed by the media was laugh-out-loud funny! ("You're kidding!!!")

(Doorbell rings) Danny: I'll get it!
Shirley (chasing him around the room): You certainly will!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Funny how the mind plays tricks over time. I could have sworn the audience was all wearing beards, too. (It's so unlike me to exaggerate!!!) Wink
CassidyDiva
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shirley's paranoia at the concert
KEITH: "THEY'RE GONNA GET YOU"
http://facffanclub.netfreehost.com/index.php?mforum=facffanclub
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Season Two All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: