[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

The David Cassidy Story
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lauralambert
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:58 am    Post subject: David Cassidy Story Reply with quote

Thank you Eric, I didn't think that I had bogus copy of the DC story but in fact that it was an offical copy. I have now watched the DC story about five times, and enjoy it every time I watch it. I have only one criticism (hope that is spelt right) about the film when they kept jumping back and forth. One minute they were up to 1973 then they went back to 1971 when it was DC's 21st birthday celebration.

There is one thing I want to ask, and that is did Susan Dey really have a thing for David Cassidy? Can any body answer this question for me.

Laura
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since none of us were there, it's all speculation on our parts. But, some cst members have said in interviews that she had a crush on David at one point during the four year run. But, I think the two TV movies greatly exaggerated it. After all, she was involved with Dale McRaven for a while during the series. The idea that she pined for him throughout the entire four years is silly.
Greely Winger
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think greatly exaggerated is an understatement. Rolling Eyes
BTW, Didn't Susan almost marry Dale?

Darryl
lauralambert
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:34 pm    Post subject: The David Cassidy Story Reply with quote

Hi Eric just read your message about the DC story. As a matter of interest where did you buy your copy of the DVD?

Laura
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: