[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Bravo's "Top Chef"/"Top Chef Masters"
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Movie & TV Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marjorie63
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BonnieNY wrote:
It's interesting to see non-foodies judging the dishes. If I were a chef (and these are some of the top chefs in the country), I'd be saying "WTF" to a review from Jeff Lewis and Company! Laughing Quite a contrast from the renowned Gael Green and her co-critics.

I agree!!! But sometimes they must think the same thing when criticized by one of the food critics. Yes they know food and have sophisticated palates but could they do a better job in preparing the food? I'm sure actors and film makers think the same thing about movie critics. Smile It puts a little spin on the saying "Those who do, do. Those who can't teach." It becomes "those who do, do. Those who can't, criticize. Smile
BonnieNY
Official Partridge-in-Training

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The finale this week should be interesting. All of the Top Chef winners from past seasons are going to be there (I'm guessing as judges, but we'll see). Smile
BonnieNY

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good for Rick Bayless! I was rooting for both Hubert and Rick. Michael was a bit cocky and didn't perform as well as the other two in the challenges leading up to the finale.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Movie & TV Reviews All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: