[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

London Terror Attacks
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
laurie partridge
Reuben's Client
Reuben's Client

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to disagree with you there laura, In my view I think that the IRA bombings were much worse for both sides. And our lessons from that have helped us deal with these attacks. But we are all entitled to our opinions, so i respect yours. Smile

They caught the second lot of bombers. Did you see the headline in the sun? Capured the feeling pretty well for me. At least there is some justice thats come out of this.
lauralambert
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:26 pm    Post subject: London Bomb Attacks Reply with quote

In principle I agree with you, that the bombings in London recently were a lot worse than the IRA bombings in the 70's. I bought a copy of the Daily Mail on Thursday and there was a picture which showed one of the homemade bombs and, I must admit it looked pretty horrific. I just hope that they catch the other bombers soon and also catch the other bombers, who are connected with the latest bombs.

As you say there is some justice in the world, personally I think that these people just have got no respect for human life if they want to blow up innocent people, if anything these bombers are worse than the IRA bombers, they are sick and not fit to live themselves. Don't get me started on the bombers they make me really angry, no bomber irrespective of what religion they are should be allowed to walk around free or live a life outside prison.

Laura
Skizzy Fleameyer
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:43 am    Post subject: London 2005 Reply with quote

I just wanna know what it is going to take to make this Silenced ing bull Silenced stop? It is more than apparent that whatever our nation's (The US of A) is doing isn't enough. Whatever we have done hasn't stopped these bastards in the least. It's just a bull Silenced game of people killing people. There are no winners in this. There has to be a reasonable way to make this stop. I'd even entertain an un-reasonable way to bring an end to this nonsense! Brick wall
lauralambert
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:13 pm    Post subject: London Bomb Attacks Reply with quote

I totally and utterly agree with you, if these people want to kill people why don't they just turn their guns and, their bombs on each other because we can do with these - excuse my language these****ing bastards, in any country where they choose to kill innocent people who have done no harm to them.

I think they just do it because they, are mindless uncaring ****ing bastards who just don't deserve to live. I am sorry that I have used these words, these bombings have outraged me.

Laura
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: