[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Danny's Interview on Entertainment Tonight

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Cast!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DannyFan
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:08 pm    Post subject: Danny's Interview on Entertainment Tonight Reply with quote

Surprised Well I see Danny finally surfaced on television this evening with an interview on Entertainment Tonight. He looks really tired. Gretchen seemed very supportive of the claim he didn't fall into a relapse for their Vh-1 television show. Danny is the thinnest I have ever seen him. I picked up on him quietly making the claim that Star987 KYSR paid him a great deal of money and he's not sure that was the smartest move they made in the long run firing him. I don't get it, he put the word out he was glad they let him go and that he was going to leave at the end of his contract. Danny really did add to the show.

Anyway, here's to "Breaking Bonaduce" (the tv show's name) debuting in September!
Amy from Boston
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish it wasn't debuting. It can't be anything but tasteless.
JoeySoCal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something tells me Danny will ultimately be its only redeeming feature. Confused
kelley
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by kelley on Fri May 21, 2010 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
LisaF63
Reuben's Client
Reuben's Client

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edit

Last edited by LisaF63 on Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
JoeySoCal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itz, I couldn't agree more! Very Happy Danny is very talented and while it's too late for pilot season this year, I for one would love to see him featured as a regular in a new sitcom or something like that -- he's certainly got the chops. It'd be nice to see him weekly again, too. Maybe he'll do more stand-up or even turn up on a different radio station here in L.A. -- I certainly wouldn't mind if he ended up competing with his ex-partner during morning drive time and give that skank a run for her money! Cool
Lina Partridge
Ricky's Vocal Coach
Ricky's Vocal Coach

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that would be fun!

He was really the only reason I listened to KYSR in the morning. I've tried listening since Danny's been gone and it's just more of her same stoopid, skanky drama without Danny's over-the-top antics to balance it out. Wink

Still, I'm not too sure about that reality series either. It might be entertaining at first but I suspect he'll be outrageous for the sake of being outrageous - as most of these "reality" shows want to top each other - and if it goes too far it might do him more harm than good.

But hopefully I'm wrong. I like Danny! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Cast! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: