[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Partridge Bus On Chips Episode?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trooper6081
Bus Mechanic
Bus Mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:49 pm    Post subject: Partridge Bus On Chips Episode? Reply with quote

Hello, my name is Bill and I have a question that I've wanted to know for a long time. I'm new here so please forgive me if this has been asked before. Years ago I was watching an episode of Chips and they were eating at this taco place and they got a call and had to leave on their motorcycles. As they were leaving the taco stand you could see the Partridge Family bus in the back! I had heard someone say in an interview, maybe Danny Bonaduce said it, that the bus was abandoned behind a taco stand. Is this true? And, if so, which episode/ season of Chips was this show from? Now that Chips is being released on dvd I"d like to see it again. If anyone knows the answer, please let me know. Again, if this is common knowledge forgive me, I'm new here.[/b]
Danny Kincaid
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I knew if that were true or not. CHiPs and The Partridge Family are two of my fave shows ever! If they unwittingly overlapped like that it'd be pretty funny. There's some mention of the bus's history in the FAQ section. But nothing about CHiPs sadly. It may very well be true.

I have the DVDs for CHiPs seasons 1 & 2 and am tempted to skim through some episodes to see if I can find it. Ponch & John led some charmed lives as California Chippies and were regular Taco Stand visitors so it may be somewhat difficult to narrow down. They sure liked their tacos and who could blame them.
Dee
Ricky's Vocal Coach
Ricky's Vocal Coach

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember seeing that episode of CHIPs and wondering the same thing. I really wish they had saved that bus.
Dee
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: