[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Xmas In October!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Garage: Merchandise & Other Fun Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daydreamer72
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:16 pm    Post subject: Xmas In October! Reply with quote

Hey guys: Very Happy

Just wanted to share the great news that today I have managed to complete not only my PF magazine collection, but also my PF mystery paperback collection! YES!! What with these latest acquisitions, and the release of the Season 3 DVD and BB on CD, it's like Xmas in October for this Halloween lover!!! Cool Laughing Surprised

Anyway, thanks for letting me share, everyone! Partridge People are the BEST people in the world!!! Cool Very Happy Wink
Greely Winger
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you also get the Fall 1972 issue of the PF magazine?
That was the hardest one for me to find.
Now you'll have to start on the DC monthlies.
There are 43 of them.
Darryl
Daydreamer72
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Darryl: Very Happy

Yes, I have ALL 15 issues, including Fall 1972; I also have February 1971's Tiger Beat Spectacular, the ALL-DC issue. Laughing Laughing Laughing

As for those DC monthlies: If you're talking about those European magazines I've seen on eBay from time-to-time, well, I'm just gonna have to PASS on those (as I did on the DC comics) as they're a bit TOO RARE and TOO COSTLY for yours truly! Shocked Shocked :shock:

Still, I'm well pleased with what I have thus far. I seriously doubt my collection will ever rival our own Mr. Awley's, or Jim S. from Australia's, but I'm enjoying myself! Wink
KathySTL
Official Partridge-in-Training
Official Partridge-in-Training

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally mamaged to win a bid on the complete blue and yellow set of the trading cards. Now I just hope I received them as I have had some bad luck recently in receiving my ebay purchases. The green set is going to be a challenge for me though as I have been finding the prices on them to get a bit out of my budget.

Good luck to all collectors
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Garage: Merchandise & Other Fun Stuff All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: