[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Danny Phartridge Site Finally Up!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dannyph

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:52 am    Post subject: Danny Phartridge Site Finally Up! Reply with quote

Very Happy I can hardly believe it,but our little site has finally found it's way out of the bus wreckage and can be seen in all it's glory(?) Wink All I can say is I hope you'll all enjoy it in the spirit in which it's offered,if not,let the hatchets fly!!! Laughing Any and all comments are most welcome,even pans.Peace & Love as usual,see ya @ www.dpxrules.com -DP
dreamboatkaren
Keith's Date
Keith's Date

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, cool beans! Cool I love the site, especially the interviews, you guys really have a great sense of humor! Very Happy Will you be putting anymore mp3's on the site? I loved your sound. The only problem I had was in certain places, the text never fully loaded or display, like the last line in a paragraph. Other than that, what a great job. Tell Laurie that she rocks! Or was it Chris that did the website? Hey tell her she rocks too! You all RAWK! Thanks so much for sharing.

Karen Dancing
laurie partridge
Reuben's Client
Reuben's Client

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a brief look this morning and i loved it! Excellent design and i loved the history! The tracks were marvellous too! especcialy "doesn't somebody want to be wanted?"Job well done Applause pass on my gratitude to Laurie and Chris!
partridgepal
Laurie's Classmate
Laurie's Classmate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:43 pm    Post subject: Danny Phartridge Site Reply with quote

Doooooooooode! Totally awesome job! You are wa-a-a-a-a-y toooo funny!!!!!! I LOVE it!!!! Can't wait for more!!!!

PP
dannyph

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:44 pm    Post subject: dpxrules Reply with quote

Very Happy Gee,Thanks you guys!Chris did all the typing and most of the writing for the Timeline (I helped).I wrote the FAQ and did much of the Photoshopping.Laurie put the thing up on the Web, (blame her for any problems).You cmongethappy folks surprize me,I wasn't expecting such praise.Coming soon.....ish Rolling Eyes---- Live photos of DPX- Excerpts from the Lost Partridge Family Mystery Books- Performance Calander- Message Board,and more,more,More!!!!-DP
dreamboatkaren
Keith's Date
Keith's Date

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More, more, more?!
Cool, cool, cool!!! Dancing
laurie partridge
Reuben's Client
Reuben's Client

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nooooo!!!! You got that song stuck in my head!!! Brick wall

Can't wait to see your site in its full glory Danny. Its time consuming making a webpage (sepeccially all the HTML crap, i get shudders thinking about it Confused ) but its all worth it in the end Very Happy
dannyph

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HTML,what a head-ache!I'm still slogging my way through my first course in it!Why,why,why??!!?!I want Dreamweaver to solve all my problems,but teacher sez I hafta learn XHTML or I'll be sorry.Hrrumph!!!-DP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: